XLVII

"How was that the minute we walked into your penthouse we ended up in your room and sealing the deal?" – Lucy sigh laying naked on his hard chest feeling a hand caressing his back up and down to soothe the ache produce by their workout last night that finished at dawn.

"Honestly, I don't know but I'm such a lucky guy to be with you, mi amore."

"You know I kind of expected you to live in a house where there are maids and butlers to attend to you, but to my shock, you live within this household alone." – Lucy said looking up stretching out her legs.

"I already have to tell my soldiers what to do and I wouldn't like to do that just for people to do things for myself when I got hands and feet. Privacy is uncommon nowadays and this is the only place other than that stargazing hill we would always go every night that I can be at peace without worrying about my responsibility to my countries, to my soldiers, to be reminded that everyone has expectations for me that I must do." – he answered sincerely

"That's true but you picked an interesting spot to pick for your mating mark." – Lucy trailed her fingers along his hard but soft left peck that had multi-colors representing her magic and as a person.

"You are now bound by me, and dragons are clingy don't you forget that we also love to cuddle. You can feel more emotions that a dragon may face whether if it's I'm sad or in danger, but you won't feel jealousy towards my other mates or my kins."

"By the way, how did you know the spot I wanted my mark on?"

"Read your soul when you release into me, in that moment our souls mingle for a second that allowed me to see where you would like my mark to be. It's the place where it's the warmest and lightest in your soul."

"Wow, I didn't expect that... oh well, can I know who the others are except for Akito?" – he asked as Lucy got up slugging on one of his shirts that's too big on her, the t-shirt ends above her knee.

"What's the fun in that? You can meet everyone this weekend including my family." – Lucy chuckles walking out of the room while he threw on some pants and followed behind, his place is nice, Lucy didn't get a chance to admire his penthouse yesterday as she went to the balcony immediately.

"Are you hungry for anything?" – Lucy asked softly as her eyes wander around his home

"I have a lot of stuff, I went food shopping earlier this week when I had time, you can use whatever you want." – Ichinose smiles watching her walking around his kitchen with only wearing his t-shirt, nothing else. In Ichinose's eyes, Lucy seems like a housewife cooking for his husband after their lovemaking, which is true, in the law of magical beings, Lucy and Ichinose are more than a wife and a husband as they have already completed the mating ritual. However, Ichinose wants to see Lucy walk down the aisle wearing a wedding gown as wedding music is playing in the background.

"Steak and salad sound good today." – Lucy walked into the kitchen opening his fridge and cupboards familiarizing herself with where things she might need are. Taking out some meat and plenty of vegetables along with a bottle of wine for cooking the steak.

"I have something I've been meaning to ask you since you like baking so much, my little sister is turning six-year-old tomorrow and she loves meringue cookies. I was going to ask if you can help me make Pokémon shaped ones since she loves them so much. Asking you this after we mated... I'm so..." – he trailed off

"Ichi... (Lucy smiled softly hugging his back) ... I would love to help you make the cookies for your little sister, even though I may not be there due to school. I'm always happy to help so there's no need to hold back on asking me for anything. You already believed me since the beginning and with that I am grateful."