XXII

He watched the two people in front of him, one blonde teenager girl that is having a bad fever, and the other one is the number one general that is acting like a child for once. Whenever he saw Ichinose, he always has this intimidating air and cold eyes void of feelings to keep people away especially with his profession. When he heard that Ichinose became a soldier and made his first kill, he changed, however now, because of a blonde angel that has graced them her presence, everything changes for the better good of everyone.

"You got cake in my hair!" – Lucy screeched out loud waking Akito from his wandering thoughts of the past and present. Ichinose is still tickling him everywhere cradling his hips as Ichinose could not help admiring her mesmerizing laugh and radiating smile.

"Lucy, we came b..." – Yuusuke opened the door to find a new man on the ground with frosting all over him with the blonde woman they came to visit on top of him with also messy frosting and strawberries on their hair.

"What happened here?"

"H...he tickled me..." – she huffed out of breath and a dizziness spell came over her as Ichinose and Akito help her to stand up.

"You are still sick Lu-chan..." – Ema went to assist the sick blonde girl up.

"Everyone wishes for you to get well and to trust them to get things done by tomorrow."

"Alright." – Lucy chuckled wiping the cream off of her face

"The deserts are good though where did you get it from, Ichinose?"

"EHH THIS IS THE GENERAL?!" – Yuusuke and Ema shouted with a loud gasped at the man who nodded his head to acknowledge their surprise.

"You got them from your mom's café didn't you." – Akito tried a bite as his mind goes into memory lane of his deceased and kind mother.

"Yeah, when I told her I was going to visit someone from the hospital that likes strawberries, she whipped me up a lot of stuff and said to come to visit her next time." – he shrugged.

"That reminds me I want to make my macaroons, I guess I can make it up to Wataru and bring him to the farm I heard about next week that's opening... you all in for going Little Ema?"

"Of course!" – Ema replied happily, her excitement can't be hidden as it's been a while since the two of them hang out like before. Playing under the sun, laughing and smiling widely without a care in the world, like a free bird soaring through the wide-open blue sky. She sat down on the chair next to her bed bringing Happy and Julie onto her lap petting their head as they purr in bliss.

"Well, I'll start working again next week, so make sure to give me some whenever you do I want to try your cooking." – Ichinose sighed dreamily imagining his first love cooking for him, tasting the aroma of her delicious homemade food.

"It was simple and extremely delicious." – Akito remarked at the seething, glaring, and jealous man in front of him with a proud grin on his face.

"Ryosuke wanted to drop by but his parents are away again so he had to watch his siblings." – Yuusuke got the girl's attention ignoring the two other mature men arguing over a nonsensical argument.

"I see, I need to call him about something special thing for the café tomorrow and see how it goes and get Virgo tonight." – Lucy said crossing her arms laying back on the bed while closing her eyes to ease the pain with heat forming in her head going towards her eyes.

"Did she finish all the outfits?" – Happy whispered low enough for her to hear which Lucy replied to him with a 'yes' telepathically.

Akito notices Lucy's movement of closing her eyes with a frown, ignoring the blabbering man in front of him, he walked towards Lucy to check her temperature. He uses a forehead thermometer that has a result of 41 degrees Celsius meaning that she is going into pyrexia fever, worries covered his face as he called Masaomi and a nurse to get more IVs for Lucy. The commotion made the others worry over Lucy, Akito told them to go outside and wait for him and Masaomi. It took at least ten minutes for everything to calm down did the two doctors and a nurse made their way out as Lucy is sleeping on the bed with an ease breathing compare to before.