XXXVIII

"She sounds like a spoiled brat if you asked me." – Tsubaki raised an eyebrow at Reo, questioning his authority at his own company

"Why did you accept if both of you were so annoyed by her? You can easily dismiss the company to stop contacting Sakai Inc. Just cut them off or banned her." – Natsume stated

"Her father will practically locate wherever I go and beg for another chance which is why I accepted the meeting. Now that I got Lucy in my life, I can literally pay no mid to their place at all. The father of that lady is merely trying to help her along in her little plan." – Reo sighed helplessly as his mind aches in irritation just thinking about those dues father and daughter.

"Were they the ones who kept staring at you both back at the ball?" – Miwa inquired

"Yes" – they both nodded sadly

"Well, that girl was glaring at Lucy, I will not let her interfere with her second chance of happiness in her love life!" – Miwa declared as fire flare-up in her eyes that scared her sons, they scooted away from their demon mother towards their father.

"Aye sir!" – Happy joined in with a murderous look in his gaze

"If they continue to harass you in any way feel free to tell." – Lucy chuckles joining the group as her killing intent arises from the grave making the atmosphere scarier to others.

"You can't hurt them." – Rintarou sighed

"No promises. Alright now let's eat while the food is still warm because after this, I have to make cookies for my classmates." – Lucy saluted towards then brought the finished cooked dinner foods to the dining room. The dinner night with the Sakai brothers went well, they've random things about their life so far and sometimes Reo and Natsume would talk relating to their work in various concepts for their company's policy. It could be described as successful bonding for future references when Lucy and the Sakai brothers completed their mating process.

As Lucy parked her car in the parking lot at their school, Ema immediately exited her car then run to her driver's side opening Lucy's door then putting on a black blindfold. Yuusuke voluntarily carried their bags as he walks behind them while Ema guides Lucy to their classroom where a surprise is waiting for Lucy which will surprise her more than they expected.

"Little Ema why is that you blindfold me while we are on our way to class." – Lucy questioned as they walked through the hallways. Lucy is holding onto a box that was filled with packaged decorated meringue cookies for each classmate as an apology from the beginning of not coming out clean.

"No need to ask questions, just trust us." – Yuusuke chortle taking the box from her hands which she protested but can't do anything.

"Here we are!" – little Ema announced with mirth in her tone as she pulled off her blindfold revealing a sight to see, Lucy was automatically met with many fun fetti flying around with loud pops surprising her more.

"Welcome back, Lucy-sama!" – everyone applauds as her surprise turns into confusion at seeing their reaction, her expectation is exactly the opposite of coming back from school.

"W...What?" – Lucy stuttered not knowing how to process such an event in her eyes

"We all saw the news and planned this out after the Asahina kids and Ryosuke explained everything to us a few days ago, well... when Ryosuke visited us. We wanted to show you that no matter what we accept you just the way you are." – the president of the class stated making Lucy's eyes widen

"We all admire for who you are, Lucy-sama, we will love to hear about your adventures in the past whenever you wish to talk about it. We will always have open ears when you need someone to listen, so please don't keep the stress on you by yourself. We are your friends." – the first girl, who gave Lucy a gift before, said with a sincere voice and gentle expression in her eyes that made Lucy's heart melt in happiness as tears gather in her eyes.