XII

"Don't forget about everyone else that we met in the hallways as soon as we entered the school building." – Yuusuke-Kun added on the sidelines.

"She really is that popular, huh?" – Tsubaki smirks at Lucy while the two nodded their heads. Lucy chuckles nervously shaking her head indicating to them that she'll be back after dropping off her stuff inside of her room. Lucy pulls out the gifts that the trio sibling gave to her in the bags from Hiro-chan and Misa-chan were homemade chocolate making her smile.

"Ne...Lushiee what's in that small box?" – Happy plopped on her head.

"It's from Ryo-Kun." – Lucy said simply as she opens the box, it was a beautiful gold bracelet that resembles a dragon wrapping around her wrist. She giggles putting it on.

"Misa-chan was right that I would like it."

"You lllllliiiiiiikkkkkkeeee him." – Happy rolled his tongue snickering as Lucy rose a brow at him.

"I only met the man a couple of days ago, how can I like him already?"

"By the way LUSHIEE I LOVE the fish you got me." – Happy said as Lucy chuckles picking up the other chocolate.

"No problem~ well we need to deliver these chocolates to the other world tonight and prepare for the beach tomorrow."

"Aye Sir!"

Morning has arrived, the sun rays' kisses Lucy's face delicately as her hair shines brightly like a treasure. If anyone sees such a sight, they'll assume Lucy is some kind of an angel sleeping peacefully on a fluffy cloud, or a goddess sleeping peacefully. However, an alarm clock rings in her bedroom causing Lucy to wake up and turn it off, Lucy and Happy rose from the bed to prepare themselves for their outing with the Sato family in Akane Beach.

After an hour, Lucy is currently driving with Happy sitting on the passenger seat they're on the way to Akane Beach. It took them a while to get out of the house considering Wataru was clinging onto her for dear life wanting to come with them. Sadly, he couldn't and probably in the future, they can all go on an outing with everyone else...like right now.

"Ne Lushiee~ where is Akane Beach." – Happy questioned eyes sparkling in delight watching at the scenery around.

"If I am not wrong it was a new place that was built, it's like a regular beach with sand and stuff they put on a beach to call it a beach. But what is interesting about it is that it takes place indoors...we should be there in a few minutes."

Lucy is wearing a bathing suit under a white strapless dress on top and a plain white bikini, some of her golden hair is tied in a blue ribbon on the right side of her head. Lucy made sure to bring everything that she may or Happy needed especially bringing a mini floaty for Happy. After singing in the car for a while until they reach the destination. Parking her car in a free parking lot then getting out swinging the bag on her arm and carry Happy with her other arm.

"Make sure you don't talk okay? Unless you're either with Ryosuke or me, then it's fine." – Lucy said

"You mentioned Ryosuke has two siblings, do they also know Ryosuke have magic?" – Happy asks as they made their way to the large building.

"Honestly, I do not know myself." – Lucy tilted her head seeing the Sato family from afar waiting at the doors until her phone buzzes.

"Hello"

"Where are you? Are you lost?" – Ryosuke questions, Lucy sees his back turned to their direction as the little ones were sitting on the chairs beside him staring intently at him.

"I am not lost...did you make it?"

"Yeah, we are just waiting for you, the kids keep asking for you." – he replies back but she hears a 'no onii-chan keeps waiting for onee-san since ages ago'.