XVI

"She's too cute." A guy clenched his chest watching flowers and bubbles pop around the cute blonde who was in full bliss with an expression of a chipmunk munching on her favorite strawberry cookies.

"Might as well put something strawberry on the menu." – the president chuckles.

"I heard from sensei that whoever has the most customers would get a grand prize but didn't know what."

"Oh, then that's all the better to work even harder!" – Yuusuke shouted grinning excitedly.

"Yeah!" – they roared in return causing Lucy and Ryosuke to wince a little.

"Probably I can get this special spray that can change a person's hair color and probably buy a lot of red-eye contacts and I shouldn't forget the fake fangs either." – she muttered to herself

"Wouldn't it get stuck in your hair since you have blonde." – Ryosuke raised a brow 'It'll be weird to see people that look almost like me'.

"Well, it's totally washable and my father is the chaos dragon, since people always ask why I don't look like him, I merely only took his genes of the dark side." – she looked up at him diverting her attention from the cheering determined group of people.

"You will find out on the day of the festival starts."

"All I know is that the little ones would be more than happy to find you in a vampire costume." – he sighs making Lucy giggle.

"Hey, why not we put a special event." – a random student suggested out loud.

"Like what?" – Ryosuke tilted his head

"We can't do anything over the extreme." – Yuusuke sigh running a hand through his red hair.

"Then since Ryo-Kun and I are apparently who everyone looks up to we can decide something ourselves if we want to attract more customers. (They all looked at the blonde who was merely smiling.) There will be a medium-size bell, once you ring it something will happen but each time it's different, depending on how many times a person rings it."

"Are you sure, Lu-chan?" – Ema scrunched her eyebrows worriedly along with the others.

"It's totally fine, I want to try and win the grand prize anyways." – Ryosuke wave it off letting them sparkle in the excitement in return. 'I hope whatever she is doing won't be the death of me', he thought worrying about his well-being for agreeing to her proposal.

After the school day, they went home, and Lucy prepared a bento box for Masaomi like she promised to do every day when he has a late-night shift at the hospital. Happy wanted to come along with her, however, Lucy doesn't think they would allow any animals or pets in the hospital. So, he ended up staying at home playing with Julie, at first Happy was sulking with teary eyes staring at Lucy's honey doe-like eyes. She almost couldn't resist but she must as Happy is seen and will be treated as a pet in this world not as an exceed. When she entered the hospital, she happily greeted the old woman at the receptionist desk then walked into his office where Akito is sitting on one of the chairs.

"Oh, so Aki-chan already came before me." – Lucy handed the bento box to the man who thanked her happily before sitting down between Masaomi and Akito.

"Aki-chan?" – He questioned slightly blushing

"Yep" – Lucy chuckles.

"So, how was planning for your school's festival?" – Masaomi asked eating the delicious food moaning in its juiciness.

"Well, it was interesting, everyone was going back and forth on themes of what to do for our café until I came with an opinion. We ended up choosing my idea and I will prepare the outfits since the people back at home can help me." – Lucy leans on one of her arms