XI

"By the way, Lucy." – he started gaining the attention of the only girl in the room who takes a drink of her water.

"Have you met with any of my brothers before coming here?"

The girl immediately sulks again remembering what just happened before she came to the hospital; she could not forget how that Toshiro guy flirts with her quite broadly.   The two men are overridden by confusion written on both of their faces, they couldn't comprehend what is the cause of this sulking antics of the blonde girl in front of them.

"I only met with Subaru, so I drove all the way to Meiji University. Let's just say my travels to get to you here were much more pleasant than my travels to Subaru."

"What happened? Did someone cause you trouble at the university?" – Masaomi scrunches up his eyebrows as Akito munches on his sandwich watching the scene unfold in front of him in curiosity. She tilted her head tapping on her chin as she responded to his question.

"I was crowded most of the time, many wanted my number, many asked me out, many wanted to take pictures with me, or they tried being bold. But thankfully one of the securities walked by and drove them off."

"Men are dogs nowadays." – Akito muttered leaning on his arm looking at the girl who giggles sounding like angelic bells to his ears.

"Don't spout dogs in the same line as men, Akito-san. Dogs are more loyal, loveable, cute, adorable, and faithful than some men nowadays. So, don't lump them with those species called men." – Lucy said sternly and seriously.

"I accept some men, but I disagree with most of them." – she continues

The three casually talked for a while as Akito couldn't help but wanted to get to know the blonde more. Eventually, she gave him a bag of chocolate for becoming a new friend much to his amusement. The blonde was just so interesting for him learning about her likes and dislikes with her hobbies.

"Well, this should be my time to go I need to make a quick stop to Natsume at his company and then get home to prepare for tomorrow." – Lucy said to them getting up.

"That's right you are going to Akane Beach tomorrow with your friend, make sure to call any of us brothers if something goes wrong. Do you need me to show you out?"

"No, I remember my way here so you can go back to work." – Lucy smiles walking to the door before waving to the two men who also waves back to the angelic blonde girl.

"Bye-bye~ and nice to meet you again Akito-san."

In the living room at the Asahina residence, Happy is sulking and whining about Lucy taking so long at her short delivery job at giving Valentine's chocolates. He is sitting with the others as he keeps complaining and missing his partner who is barely home this week.

"Lushiee~ is taking way too long, when will she come back home?"

"She did say that there were errands she needed to attend before she left." – Julie replies

"Lu-chan did say she will be back as soon as possible...she also asked me to give this to you." – Ema said approaching Happy who is sulking in the corner with mushrooms sprouting in his little dark corner.

Happy's mouth instantly waters as he sees the box opens with a large fish tied with a blue ribbon. His eyes are sparkling with excitement as he whiffs the smell of such delicious and well-cooked fish that is waiting to be eaten.

"UWAAA IT'S A FISH."

'I need to thank Lushiee later. ' - Happy thought as he munches on the fish, his mind wanders in his own fish world minding his own business and not complaining or grumbling anymore about Lucy being late and not being at home.