VI (Edited)

"He likkkeeees you~" – Happy said bluntly as some of the brothers tense up which the blue felines notices and his already scheming about it.

"I doubt it...welp...I should prepare for school tomorrow call me when it's time to eat~" – Lucy said grabbing Happy then walking upstairs towards their bedroom as she closes the door making sure no one else is around Lucy decided to talk to Happy about the guy earlier.

"Lushiee~ are you okay?" – Happy asked sitting on the bed

"Happy... Ryosuke is a dragon slayer..."

"He's...a dragon slayer?!" – Happy gasp

"When I first met him, I felt a magic presence coming from him, but I wasn't sure which one he held until he grinned at me. He had fangs and because I was closer to him, I smelled Draco's scent on him...so he was the celestial dragon slayer that went missing and made Draco sulk for  entire 10 years in his land." – Lucy sighed sitting on the bed

"But this is a human world..." – Happy said plopping onto her head

"He got here by accident when he was young and so, he had been living here since then, but don't tell anyone yet, I want to find out more myself he does go to the school I'll be attending tomorrow. Also, I need to inform Draco about this." – she said immediately contacting Loke telepathically and ask him to inform Draco about his lost foster son being found on Earth.

| Morning |

Sun shining through the curtain as Lucy's alarm clock blaring in her bedroom waking up both her and Happy in the process. She started getting ready for school and thankfully she is on time, so she'll not be going to be late for her first school. The uniform fit her perfectly, a good size for her, and as for the cardigan she left it to let loose like her hair. She grabs her school bag then went downstairs where the others are eating their breakfast together.

"Good morning~" – Lucy sang happily

"Good morning" – they greeted back with the same enthusiasm

"It's good to see that the uniform fits you perfectly." – Ukyo said putting down the breakfast food in front of Lucy

"Arigatou~" – she replied back

"That's right angel-chan is starting school today." – Kaname said

"I have practice today...I'll be late to come home." – Subaru said getting a nod from everyone as an answer.

"Where's Happy?" – Wataru asks Lucy

"He's sleeping again, he wants to sleep in again today, so I left him a fish upstairs for a breakfast."

"Baka, who would leave fish in their room." – Fuuto said, Lucy just shrugged and completely ignored his insult that made Fuuto grit his teeth in irritation then 'hmph' while looking away, finishing his food faster then leaving at the dinner room. 

"We should start going to school now." – Yuusuke sighed already used to Fuuto's attitude, but still irritated as it's too early for that kind of attitude. 

"Oh, that's right Lu-chan needs to get her schedule from the office." – little Ema said

"Alright, let's go...I'll drive." – Lucy said getting up from her seat then start walking towards the garage is.

"You know how to drive?" – they all ask in unison as Lucy simply nodded.

"My car is the white one downstairs."

"THE ROYAL ROYCE!!" – they all shouted loudly making Lucy wince and covers her ears.

"Yeah...my other vehicles are in a shop right now getting customized...but we need to go in about fifteen minutes, so get your things ready for school, and yourself too of course." - Lucy jokingly added at the end with teasing wink that made Ema run up the stairs hysterically almost forgetting to pack her homework that is due today.