III (Edited)

"Ma-mas-Masaomi-san?" – Lucy stutters making Masaomi amusem seeing her fluster reaction and turning into a tomato face.

"You need to be careful Lucy-san, you could have gotten hurt." – Masaomi said helping her to stand up on her feet while he is smiling at her amusingly.

"Thank you for the catch, but you don't need to be formal with me Masaomi, I am going to be staying here now so we should get comfortable with each other." – Lucy pouted while looking embarrassingly at the man standing before her.

"Hai-Hai, but I see you're pretty much settled in. I just came to get you just to hang out with the others downstairs to get to know you better and vice versa. So, shall we go?" – Masaomi chuckles as he watches Lucy still flustered about earlier with a slight blush on her cheeks. 'Cute'

"I will join you guys but let me change first into more comfortable clothes then I'll head down when I am ready, don't worry I know where to go. Happy come on we will head down together." – Lucy replied as she let the blue exceed fly into her room before closing the door, she completely forgets what she and Happy were doing a few minutes ago.

Lucy took a quick shower and dressed in a baggy shirt that reached mid-thigh with blue short with a white lining, she put up her hair in a long ponytail.

"You ready to go Happy?" – Lucy asked Happy who nodded in return, he summoned his wings flying towards their door. She quickly put on her cute bunny slippers as she casually walks to the living room down the stairs talking to her partner ignoring the stares that went her way immediately as she appears from the view.

To these boys, Lucy looks like a celestial goddess descending from heaven, her long and creamy legs shine with perfection as her golden strands of hair trail behind like a wavy golden ocean of fine threads. Her laugh and voice are music to their ears, like a calming chime in the air.

"I'll get used to this." – said Hikaru

When she finally noticed the feeling of being stared at, Lucy turns around in the direction of the boys and Ema as she gives them a gentle but charming smile before going down to sit with little Ema on the couch.

"Lu-chan are you fine now, how do you like the new place? I know it may seem crazy with these many people around." – Ema said.

"No need to worry I have settled all my stuff in my room just fine with the help of my celestial friends and I am used to being around a lot of people..." – she chuckles sadly as she mentioned being around a lot of people, her mind seem to be wandering around that certain place again but Lucy snaps out of it 'focus on the present, not the past' she said to herself. 

Everyone noticed that kind of laugh she let out, that laugh made their brows frowned worriedly but didn't question the girl as they all are remembering what their mother said, 'sensitive topic'.

"By the way, where is Julie." – Lucy asks looking around but stopped seeing as he popped onto her lap then lay on it lazily as he acts cute while saying about wolfs men.

"A beautiful lady should not be surrounded by wolves." He hissed towards the brothers which didn't go unnoticed, this action makes her giggle loudly.

"Lucy nee-chan! Is it fine if I call you onee-chan?" – Wataru said hugging Lucy behind her neck who giggled causing everyone to blush shyly.

"Of course, Wataru, Minna are you okay? Are you sick? All of your faces are red." – Lucy panicked with worry crossing her face glancing at everyone as Happy and Ema's facepalmed themselves at Lucy's dense antics.

'Oh, Mavis / Dear God...' – they all thought at the same time.

Before Lucy came down from the upstairs, the brothers are having an interesting conversation about the golden blonde woman upstairs.