Christmas special

This is set in between volumes 2 and 3 and the only reason why I am doing a special is because writers block has been hitting me like a truck this week but I promise the final chapter or part one of the finale will be uploaded this weekend hope you have a merry christmas or hanukkah plus whatever other holiday is celebrated instead of Christmas. 

Storminus leaves his dorm to go and grab some coffee for Enigma who spent an all nighter building something. Ruby walks out of her dorm in her pajamas and walks over to Storminus. 

Ruby: Merry christmas Storminus? 

Storminus: Good morning Ruby. What is this Christmas you speak of? 

Ruby stops in her tracks and looks at Storminus confused. 

Ruby: You don't know what Christmas is?! 

Storminus: I'm from another galaxy and I didn't spend much time looking into holidays from the humans in that galaxy.

Ruby: Oh right... What are you doing?

 Storminus: Getting some coffee for Enigma he spent a all nighter building something. 

Ruby: Oh well have fun. 

Ruby walks back to her room. Storminus walks to the lobby and pours some coffee in a mug. Storminus returns to the hallway and spots Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang walking into team JNPR's room. 

Storminus says I wonder what they're doing? Eh probably nothing. 

Storminus enters his dorm and gives Enigma his coffee. Meanwhile in team JNPR's room. 

Nora: What do you mean he never celebrated Christmas?! 

Ruby: He told me he didn't get a chance to look into human culture in his universe. 

Pyrrha: Well that is what happens when you are taken to another galaxy. 

(Just in case if anyone skipped my little message this is set sometime between volumes 2 and 3 meaning that Pyrrha is alive and well.) 

Jaune: Well we have time to teach them about Christmas. 

Ren: Yes but most stores are already closed. How are we going to get presents for all of them? 

Ruby: I already bought a present for Storminus. 

Blake: I got one for Eclipse. 

Yang: I got two for Enigma. 

Ruby: Why two? 

Yang: I couldn't decide which one I like better. 

Weiss: I got Kix four presents. 

Nora: Ooohhh Weiss has a crush. 

Weiss begins to blush. 

Weiss: No he is just a good friend. 

Meanwhile outside of the dorm. 

Storminus: What are they talking about? 

Enigma has his ear against the door. 

Enigma: Dammit! My new audio processor still isn't working. 

Eclipse: Storminus open the door to check on them and I will sneak in. 

Eclipse activates his instant camo. Storminus opens the door. 

Storminus; Hello everyone! I just came to see if there was a meeting I didn't know about. 

Jaune: No Storminus we're just hanging out. Right guys? 

Pyrrha: Yes we are just discussing how we are going to celebrate Christmas.