The fall

Storminus and his team are in the air falling towards the city streets. 

Eclipse: so what's the plan Storminus? 

Enigma: I bet it's going to be alpha nine or zeta three. 

Kix: no probably epsilon because it is an evacuation plan. 

Storminus: something new alpha team calm the storm as they land on the ground. 

Storminus: alright Eclipse Kix use thermal vision to get everyone to the school if you see Glenda and Qrow inform them to look for people Enigma let's go to the school as the four of them transform into their car mode and drive to their destinations. 

Storminus and Enigma arrive and Storminus transforms and squishes a beowolf and sees Weiss so the two run over to her.

Storminus: where's Blake and Yang: 

Weiss: I don't know Blake headed for the cafeteria. 

Elsewhere Blake at the cafeteria sees a man with a red blade and has just killed two atlas guards and Blake says to herself Adam.

Back with the others ps I'm going to focus on Storminus and his team's defense everything else happens the same unless I write about it here. 

Storminus: Weiss im about to do something that no one knew about before. 

Weiss: well do it we don't have any other choice. 

Storminus thumb goes up and reveals a button he presses it with his other hand and the ground shakes. 

Weiss: what did you do? 

The ground and the school begins to change the schools landing pads are now in the back and the other buildings are to the side next to it with the main entryways huge paths going to the landing pad with the statue in the middle. At the front of the school there is now only one way in and that's through a frontal assault. 

Weiss: wow you changed the school. 

Storminus: who said I was done as he brings up a holographic screen and then a wall that splits two paths and anti aircraft weapons come up from the ground all around the school and in front of the entrance is all of the enemies except for Adam. 

Storminus: Weiss you get the right side if I know Turmoil he's going to send the grunts on the weaker side and his stronger on the more powerful. 

Weiss: good luck. 

Storminus: we don't need luck as he puts his battle mask on Enigma puts on his battle mask that covers his whole head and turns his bright blue optics into a bright yellow.

A swarm of grimm goes towards Enigma and Storminus. Storminus takes out his sniper and takes some down and then transforms and he says alright Enigma let's try this as his vehicle mode then sprouts some weapons his katanas on the front just split in four ways to make what looks like a ram but if anything touches it they will be cut two mini guns show up on his hood his sniper on the top with pieces of the mini storms to fire powerful bullets as well and his wheels are up revealing thrusters and his rear as changed to four thrusters with a spoiler so sharp it can cut through anything. 

Enigma: sweet Solus prime it worked. 

Storminus: wait you didn't test it tell now? 

Enigma: I never got a chance I barely had time to build the augmentations. 

Storminus: well let's do this as he drives forward and fires all of his weapons cutting down the grimm he then drives into a ursa and transforms taking its head off.