Looking for a friend

So Storminus and their team leave their dorm where Ruby walks up to them

Ruby: have you seen Blake she's gone missing. 

Storminus: she was outside last night that's all I know. 

Ruby: come inside we will explain what happened. 

After the girls explain what happened, the bots optects are big in size and very bright until 

Eclipse: what in the name of solus prime is a faunus. 

Weiss: a faunus are people who think they can do anything and get away with it. 

Ruby: they are people with animal senses and some pieces from animals like ears tails and sometimes even claws. 

Storminus: and what is this white fang I have been reading about. 

Weiss: they are Faunes activists that have killed many people. 

Ruby: they were once peaceful protesters though. 

Storminus: so did your leaders listen to them or did they just ignore them. 

Yang: ignore them. 

Storminus: no wonder they had to show you that you should listen and not just ignore them, that's why my people are at war. 

Kix: here we should head to the city and look for Blake. 

Eclipse: here let's split up we can cover more ground. 

Storminus: agreed Ruby your with me Kix take Weiss Enigma you go with Yang and finally Eclipse your on your own let's move. 

They all run outside and the bots transform and let the girls in. 

Storminus: autobots let's roll and Ruby please there is no need to grab my steering wheel and you are too young to drive. 

Fast forward it is nightfall Ruby Storminus and Penny who by the way was picked up by Storminus and Ruby see smoke coming from the docks. 

Storminus: hang on i'm going full throttle they arrive at the docks Ruby and Penny get out and go on a roof wall Storminus sneaks in later he hears that Ruby was hurt and Penny is doing her thing with her swords but she is interrupted by the roar of an engine. 

Roman: what the hell is that. Storminus drives through a container and transforms right in front of every body. 

Storminus: Penny check on Ruby I got this

Storminus: so which one of you lowlifes hurt my friend you know what doesn't matter besides it's more fun if I kill you all anyway and he goes into his human mode and takes out his katanas. The white fang charge him wall Roman gets onto a ship. Storminus smiles and charges them he is blocking and attacking at the same time with his katanas until he is the only one left standing and says wow that was surprisingly easy. The others arrive and Ruby is okay but Penny is nowhere to be found but Ruby did see the whole thing and said that it was awesome you were like a shrink cut block. 

Storminus smiles and the credits of the season come on

Thats the end of volume one everyone thank you so much for reading this I hope you enjoyed this story you guys dont have to wait that long for volume two I plan on putting out two chapters next weekend but I also have a surprise for you guys tomorrow that I hope you will read.