What does he mean by landing strategy?

So all of the students are on a cliff standing on some form of platform. Storminus and his team are a little separated Storminus is second to last Enigma is next to Yang Kix is next to Weiss and Eclipse is next to Blake. 

Storminus: alight team omega one find each other if you can't find us find either Yang or Ruby. 

Kix: understood as he is thrown into the air. 

Eclipse: i'll try and find Kix as he is thrown into the air. 

Enigma: I think i'll stay with Yang ahhhhhhh as he is thrown into the air. 

Storminus: well guess I will follow you Ruby as he is thrown in the air 

Ozpin: to Juane don't forget to use your landing strategy. 

Storminus lands by going through A tree and he sees some baowolfs so he takes out his katanas and stabs one through the head he stabs another through the gut and the last one manages to get on top of Strominus. Storminus says man you are ugly as he snaps its neck and as he gets up Ruby bumps into him. 

Storminus: watch where you're going. 

Ruby: uh what happened to your arm and leg as she sees its bleeding. 

Storminus: oh that's nothing common we need to find the objective as he collapses on rock. 

Ruby: here let me help as she activates his semblance and Storminus wounds heal. 

Storminus: thanks I feel great as his glasses say all systems are at one hundred percent. 

Storminus: what did you just do. 

Elsewhere Yang lands and found Enigma who was fighting A Ursa one on one. 

Enigma: a little help as his right arm breaks and the Ursa throws Enigma into a rock busting his back. Yang punches right through the Ursa and runs over to Enigma. 

Enigma: well isn't this just great here Yang go on go get the relics i'll just stay here. Yang quickly activates his aura as well. Elsewhere Kix is in the woods walking around trying to find the others he sees Weiss fighting some Grimm and runs in shooting one in the head. 

Weiss: why don't you use melee weapons. 

Kix: I cant my systems haven't fully restarted. 

Weiss: here let me try something and she also activates his aura. Eclipse is using his rifle to shoot some Grimm that are farther away and he takes out A mace and destroys the one below him. Blake: that sure was smooth. Eclipse takes out A throwing knife and hits a Grimm behind her. 

Blake: thanks may I activate your aura. 

Eclipse: sure just give me one second as three beowulf's jump out from a bush and Eclipse shoots all three of them. 

The bots all of them: well now that we have our scanners let's head for the relics. 

The girls all of them: alright lead the way in their own way.