Good hunting

Everyone jumps off the ship and Oobleck immediately notices that Ruby has her bag and starts to question why she has her bag still and then Zweis head comes out of the bag.

Oobleck: we are in a dangerous area crawling with grimm and you brought a dog.

Ruby: uhh but before she can say anything else.

Oobleck: brilliant dogs are a perfect companion for this assignment.

Ruby:I'm a genius.

Storminus: more like extremely lucky.

Kix: targets nearby.

Yang: where are they as she punches her wrist together.

Oobleck: there is a beowolf down the street they are known for leaving packs for many days oh nevermind the packs right there.

Storminus: alpha three take them down as he takes out his sniper and shoots one in its face.

Enigma takes out his arm mini guns and fires at a large group trying to flank them Eclipse runs in with his mace in one hand and is throwing his knives at other beowolfs Kix uses his blades to cut through the herd of wolves. Kix uses his two pistols and kills expertly he even spins one of them and unloads it into the chest of one of them.

Storminus: I see you've been watching the cowboy movies as he stabs a grim in the chest with his katana.

Kix: what can I say I like the way they use their pistols.

Enigma: fire in the hole as he throws a grenade the explosion goes off killing half of what's left.

Storminus: here girls you can take care of the rest.

The girls take them out quickly.

Oobleck: well then children let's continue into the city.

Storminus: here I will be right back as he goes into the sky and goes onto a tall building after two minutes he goes back down to the group and says I couldn't see anything that looks like a base, just a bunch of destroyed buildings.

Oobleck: very well we will just have to look around an hour passes and they are currently fighting against the grimm.

Oobleck: Mr Enigma why do you want to be a huntsmen?

Ps i'm skipping over the girls because I can't remember what they said but it's the same in the series.

Enigma: oh well I want to be a huntsman because I've always been protecting people I was built for it along with my brother Beetle.

Oobleck: interesting I've read your files along with the others it said you are an engineer if you don't mind me asking what have you built?

Enigma: all of my teams weapons and these boys right here as he takes out his machine guns i'm good at inventing new things and my ability that came with my semblance helps, it allows me to make materials come out of the air literally anything I want will show up for me but only materials no living things.

Oobleck: and what about you Mr Kix?

Kix: well I want to fight for my friends and not lose anyone I was trained to be one of the best medics but no one gave me a chance but Storminus did he invited me to join his pit crew when he was a racer he gave my life a purpose and I would die for him.

Oobleck: that is very interesting and what does your semblance do?

Kix: oh I can make these small machines that can go in a body and heal it from the inside I've even tried it on friends and it works.

A couple minutes later Oobleck asks Eclipse why do you want to be a huntsman?

Eclipse says well the reason is because my main mission in life is to protect all lives from anything that wants to threaten it, that is what I live by as he goes invisible and appears in the air throwing his knives at three beowolfs.

Two hours later the team is ready to find a place to stay for the night but Oobleck wants Storminus and Ruby to go with him. The three walk to the edge of a cliff and see these giant elephant grimm.

Storminus: eh I can take those guys.

Ruby: I bet that would look cool.

Oobleck: Mr Prime why do you want to be a huntsmen.

Storminus: to do what i've done since the day I became Storminus prime protect all life from the evil doesn't matter what someone has done I will always be there to protect them that's what this symbol means as he points at his autobot symbol and I will not stop till the day I die I can promise you that.

They head to the others and settle in for the night before they go to sleep. The girls tell the guys what they told Oobleck.

Storminus: you all had good reasons which tells me you are all good people and no one can tell you otherwise do you understand.

Weiss: what did you tell him Storminus Eclipse Kix and Enigma already told us what about you though?

Storminus: I told him im doing what I've been doing since the day I became a prime protecting people that's what this stands for as he points at his autobot symbol well it actually means to protect all life and i will honor that code tell the day my spark extinguishes doesn't matter what it is that killed me but I will go down protecting my friends I have before and I will do it again.

Yang: what do you mean by I have before.

Storminus: one time during an attack my spark was ripped out I died for a second but the nexus wall Megatron was holding it flew out of his hands and back into my body and I made a legendary weapon called a star saber and I defeated him.

Blake: why did it save your life.

Storminus: it told me I was needed for something to come but it also warned me that it can't save my life all the time it takes time to recharge that ability but it still tries, it also takes away some of my power though.