Some new friends

The next day, which is a Saturday team Rwby and Storminus team go into the city to check it out. The eight of them pass by a dust shop but it looks as though it's been ransacked. 

Detective 1: it doesn't make any sense why steal the dust and leave the money. 

Detective 2: I don't know and I don't care enough how about going on break. 

Storminus: you two are detectives. 

Both detectives: yes. 

Storminus: man you guys suck at your job, it's clear that someone is stealing dust and only dust and it looks like lots of it as well. 

Detective 1: just leave kid. So they do they get to the docks where a man on a boat says you no good stowaway. 

A faunus man with a yellow monkey tail: i'm a great stowaway a bad stowaway would have gotten caught. 

Detective 1: hey you get down now. 

The faunus drops his banana peel on the detective and starts to run away. 

Weiss: after him everyone follows her until she tackles a girl to the ground and he gets away. 

Weiss: oh no he got away. 

Yang: uh Weiss. 

Weiss looks down and gets up and says sorry are you alright. 

The girl: salutations my name is Penny and you are.

Everyone says their names but Yang also says are you sure you did not hit your head oh and im Yang. 

Ruby: bye friend as they start to leave. 

Yang: well she was weird. 

Storminus: you guys are one to talk even the females on our planet don't wear dresses. 

Weiss: for your information it's a combat skirt. 

Ruby high fives her and says yeah. Just before they can head back to beacon Penny shows up in front of them and says what did you call me. 

Yang: I'm sorry I didn't think you could hear me.

Penny: no, not you as she gets closer to Ruby. 

Ruby: i'm sorry for what I called you.

Penny: you called me friend are we friends. 

Ruby looks at her team and friends and everyone is doing a no gesture but Ruby says yes. 

Penny: joy we shall paint our nails, have slumber parties and talk about boys like the ones behind for example. 

The bots: oh no.

 Ruby: so what brings you to vale. 

Penny: the vital festival i'm combat ready. 

Storminus: well this was nice meeting you Penny but we should head back to beacon come on guys he transforms into his car mode along with the others. 

Storminus and Eclipse open their doors. Ruby and Weiss get in Storminus and Blake and Yang get in Eclipse and they drive back later in the night Blake goes missing wall everyone is sleeping but Storminus goes outside to look at the stars and sees Blake with the faunas from the docks he goes back inside and sleeps its her business not his.