At our doorstep

Storminus is with team RWBY and the ace ops minus Clover they are on a manta airship enroute to Atlas. 

Blake says It's strange that the general is calling us back to his office? 

Yang: Well we would have had to come back anyway. 

Harriet: Anyway? What does that mean? 

Storminus: I was planning to head up to Atlas to see if it was under attack. 

Marrow: Well we don't question our orders because that's what a good soldier does. 

Storminus: What if you were ordered to kill your friend? 

Marrow: What are you getting at?

Storminus: What I'm trying to say is to follow the orders you think are right. 

The manta lands and everyone walks over to Ironwood's office. Ironwood sits in his chair with a black chess piece on his desk. 

Ironwood: Salem has been one step ahead of us this whole time! 

Storminus walks over to the black chest piece and picks it up. 

Storminus: Cinder is alive and she's here. 

Storminus crushes the chess piece with little effort. 

Ruby: She must be going for the maiden. 

Ironwood: We will figure that out later right now I need to ask all of you a question. 

Storminus: What are you talking about? I'm calling Enigma to tell him to find Oscar and secure the relic. 

Ironwood: Fine contact your friend. Girls, which one of you told Robyn about the comms project? 

Blake: I did. 

Ironwood: You betrayed my trust and for that you shall be arrested if anyone else was involved step forward. 

Yang: You can't do that! 

Ironwood: I am in charge here and I will do what I wish!

Storminus: Touch them and I will fight you.

Ironwood: I really didn't want to do this Storminus but you leave me no choice. 

Ironwood stands up but some sort of creature jumps out of Watts's bag. 

Creature: James pity that you are this stupid. 

Suddenly the creature cracks and drops to the ground with a black pouring out it taking the shape of Salem. 

Salem: I have to thank you James you played right into my hand. 

Salem looks at Storminus. 

Salem: If it isn't Storminus Prime the soldier from a different universe. 

Storminus: Yeah I'm also the soldier that is going to kill you. 

Salem begins to laugh. 

Salem: Oh you're serious. Ozma has been trying for countless years. Do you really think you can defeat me? 

Storminus: I have fought against Megatron, Overlord, the DJD, Turmoil, Shockwave, Devastor, Monstructor, hell I even fought death itself. So if you think I am even a little bit scared of you. You are dead wrong. 

Salem: I see shame that you will die just like your friends here.

Ruby: We're going to stop you! 

Salem: That is exactly what your mother said to me before she died. 

Ruby begins to cry and her silver eyes begin to turn off and on. Storminus opens his chest with a white light from the Nexus going into Salem causing her scream as she disappears.