A crazed Qrow

In atlas just before Jacques has his talk with Weiss he has a talk Kix in the basement. 

Jacques: I'm sorry but after the stunt you pulled I'm afraid I can't allow you to roam freely.

Kix: You know I can break these chains any time I want right? 

Jacques: Yes I know but if you did I would have to make my dear daughter suffer. 

Kix: You're a monster! 

Jacques: No i'm a business man who will do whatever it takes to go down in history. Do I have your word you wont leave so Weiss wont have to be dealt with. 

Kix: Yes. I promise I will stay down here for as long as I have to. 

Jacques: You mean for as long as I want you down here. 

Kix: Yes that's exactly what I mean. 

Now back with Storminus and the gang. 

Storminus gets back up and he pulls the bullet out of his head. 

Jaune: Storminus are you ok? 

Storminus: Yeah but for primus sake did that hurt? 

Tyrian steps away from Qrow. 

Tyrian: Huh! As I live and breathe! Qrow Branwen. Tyrian giggles. 

Nora: Man this guy is creepy. 

Storminus: Eh I fought worse I even have a friend who's worse. 

Juane: Storminus your species is weird. 

Storminus: So is yours. 

Tyrian: A true huntsman has entered the fray! You know the blue one put up a fight too bad I had to kill him. 

Storminus: Bad news you piece of scrap i'm still alive. 

Tyrian: So you are the one I was told about. [Giggles]. I will enjoy killing you again. 

Qrow looks at Ruby confused. 

Ruby: I don't know. This guy's weird. 

Qrow: Look, pal, I'm not sure who you are, but you need to leave my niece alone. 

Tyrian: Why, friend, my name is Tyrian. And i'm afraid that is not possible. My assignment from her grace was to retrieve this young girl. So, that is what I must do. One does not upset the queen. 

Ruby: Queen? 

Qrow: Salem. 

Ruby: Who? 

Tyrian: Hmm, I think we've had enough talk now, don't you? 

Qrow: You took the words right out of-- 

Tyrian runs at Qrow with him blocking his attack. The two begin to swing to stab at each other. Nora and Ren run in to try and help while Tyrian swings his head back and does the splits to dodge their attack. 

Qrow: Stay back! 

Ruby: Fine! 

Ruby runs off to get into a sniping tower Storminus decided to stay with Juane Nora and Ren. 

Storminus: No matter what, stay behind me. 

Juane: But he's after Ruby not us. 

Storminus: His weapons scream assassin and they always make sure that no one knows they exist. 

Storminus stands there as Ruby enters the fight but then he sees Qrow get hit. Ruby quickly uses her scythe to cut off a part of Tyrian's tail. Tyrian starts to scream in pain but then he says the words you bitch! Storminus runs up to Tyrian and punches him in the face. 

Storminus: Don't you ever call her that again or I will kill you! 

Tyrian: She'll forgive you. 

Tyrian runs off. 

Storminus: he's injured we won't see him tells he's healed. 

Qrow falls onto his knee. 

Ruby: Uncle Qrow! Are you okay? 

Qrow [panting heavily]: I'll be fine. He just grazed me. 

Nora: Who was that guy? 

Ren: How did you get here? 

Juane: Why are people after Ruby? 

Storminus: Guys he's injured once we get him fixed up he can answer all of our questions later especially mine. 

Qrow looks up and says What's your favorite fairy tale?