A Night off

Storminus, Eclipse, Enigma, and Kable are fighting team CFVY. Storminus charges at Yatsuhashi with their blades clashing. 

Storminus: I see you've gotten stronger. 

Yatsuhashi: I see that you have gotten faster. 

Storminus suddenly drops one of his katanas and kicks his upwards slashing against Yatsuhashi chest. Yatsuhashi stumbles back with Storminus punching him in the face knocking him out. Coco has Enigma suppressed. 

Enigma: You know you're not going to beat me right? 

Coco: I wouldn't be so sure about that robot guy. 

Enigma: I've been meaning to try these out. 

A drone pops out of Enigma's back with a hologram version of him appearing. 

Enigma: Let's see how she likes taking on two of me. 

Enigma takes out his shotgun and runs to the right of his cover and charges at Coco who aims at his hologram. Enigma fires at Coco with no real damage going to her aura. Coco turns her minigun towards real Enigma. 

Enigma: That isn't the only trick I have. 

Enigma suddenly jumps in the air and throws a grenade at Coco with it landing below her. The grenade activates with an anti gravity field going around Coco causing her to float in the air. Enigma slides beneath her and fires destroying her aura. 

Enigma: Good job fake me. 

Enigma fist bumps his hologram. 

With Eclipse and Fox Eclipse seems to be alone. 

Eclipse: I see you. 

Eclipse fires his rifle but doesn't hit anything. Suddenly Fox jumps into the air behind him and gets ready to swing his arm blades at him. Eclipse takes out his longsword and blocks Fox's attack. 

Eclipse: Good move but I have learned a thing or two about humans. 

Eclipse kicks Fox in the crotch taking him down. 

Eclipse: Sorry kid. 

Velvet is fighting Kable using Nora's hammer. Kable is managing to hold his own by using his skills with his revolver to get a hit in but is having some trouble staying away from her. 

Velvet: Come on Kable, make it easy on yourself and let me win. 

Kable: I'm sorry my lady but I am afraid I must decline your request. 

Kable spins his revolvers around and then gets a double hit on Velvet's knee's stunning her. Kable runs at Velvet and shoots her in the chest taking out her aura. Everyone regroups at the door. 

Storminus: So how does it feel to get your butts kicked by some tin cans?

Coco: I have to tell you robots sure do fight better than those Atlas drones. 

Velvet: I saw the tech you were using from my fight you have to tell me how they work! 

Enigma: Wow you are very excited. 

Kable: Sorry miss Velvet I am afraid to get on his level you would need six billion years of experience under your belt. Isn't that right my young companion? 

Enigma is tossing around his anti-grave grenade. 

Enigma: You bet. Enigma drops his grenade with it activating. 

Storminus: Come on Enigma. 

Ruby enters the training room. 

Ruby: What are you guys doing?