Autobots vs decepticons

Storminus and Eclipse are entering the arena where Darreck and Turner are on the other side. Storminus can see right through their disguises so I will be writing their transformers name. 

Turmoil: this should be fun Drake we'll finally see who is better. 

Storminus: yes we will as lava and a beach appear behind him. 

Turmoil: good luck as a destroyed city and a mountain appear behind him. 

Deadlock takes out two smgs Turmoil takes out his cannon by pretending to take it off of his back. Storminus takes out his katanas and Eclipse takes out his rifle and is ready to fire. 

Storminus: wait one rule no bot modes. 

Turmoil: deal as he fires at the ground in front of them causing them to fly back but it doesn't do anything against their aura. 

Storminus: Eclipse use our surroundings to our advantage. 

Deadlock shows up behind Eclipse and tries to stab him but Eclipse takes out a long sword and blocks the attack. 

Storminus charges at Turmoil who moves to his right and moves his arm out and Storminus gets clipped by it and gets flipped landing on the ground hard. Storminus quickly gets up and fires his sniper rifle three times at Turmoil but they all miss.

Turmoil: you missed. 

Storminus: did I as all three contact with Deadlock and take him out of the game. 

Eclipse charges in at Turmoil who turns around and fires twice at Eclipse both hitting him the first takes him down to half and knocks him back a little bit but the second hits him harder and takes him out but also throws him into the pirate ship. 

Storminus: no! 

Turmoil points his cannon at Storminus head and says any last words. 

Storminus notices one of his katanas is next to his leg he then says yeah hows the eye as he kicks his katana up into the cannon destroying it and launching Turmoil back leaving barely enough to keep him in the battle. 

Turmoil grabs Deadlock's sword and charges at Storminus. Storminus side steps Turmoil and slashes at his back taking him down. 

Port: and the winner is Drake of team diamond what a great match we watched folks whoever is going after this it will be a tough act to follow. The next fight was Penny and Ceil vs Russel and Sky. 

Storminus sits with Blake and Ruby and says man that was a tough fight. 

Ruby: yeah but that was so cool you were like not today and then boom. 

Blake: yes it was quite cool. 

Storminus groans in pain and puts his hand on his side. 

Ruby: what's wrong. 

Storminus puts his hand up in front of him and it has his innermost energon on it. 

Ruby: i'll go get Kix Blake help Storminus out of the seats. 

Blake: ok.

Blake picks up Storminus and tries to her best to support him. 

Storminus: dont worry im fine.

Blake: you are not fine your hurt. 

Storminus falls to the ground going into stasis.