Welcome to Beacon

Storminus and his team are on a ship looking for Ruby.

Kix: their she is with a yellow haired girl.

The four of them walk over to Ruby and the yellow hair girl who says Ruby who are these guys.

Ruby: these are my friends uh I just realized I never got your names.

Storminus: Storminus prime leader of alpha team and second in command of the autobot army pleasure to meet you.

Eclipse: names Eclipse assassin slash ninja of alpha team.

Kix: I am Kix medical officer of alpha team.

Enigma: hi im Enigma engineer of alpha team. 

The girl: hi im Yang and your kinda cute pointing at Enigma.

Enigma blushes he is kinda nervous because this is the first time he has been hit on by a girl.

Ruby: wow look at that we can see everything from up here. 

Storminus: eh I can go higher than this in my bot mode if I can figure out what's wrong with us. 

Just then A guy comes over and barfs on the floor.

 Ruby: ew gross. 

They get off the ship and Storminus and his team end up coming off last where they see Ruby get blown up by A girl in white they run over and check if she is ok. 

The girl: you dolt you could have blown us up. 

Ruby: im sorry im sorry. 

Kix runs in and says hey are you two ok that looked like it hurt. 

The girl does A slight brush as Kix tries to look at her arm and she walks away with her stuff. 

 girl with black hair: don't mind her she is A Schnee after all.

 Eclipse: as I always say don't judge A book by its cover. 

The girl does A slight chuckle and then disappears. 

Storminus: well that was weird as he sees A guy help Ruby up. 

Ruby: hey your that barf guy. 

The guy: look people have motion sickness ok and my name is Juane Arc . 

Ruby: im Ruby Rose and this is Storminus Eclipse Kix and Enigma. 

Juane: oh your brothers im guessing. 

Storminus: no kid were just friends as they all start to walk. 

After A couple minutes of walking Juane says hey do you guys know where we're going. 

Ruby: what we thought you knew where, we are going to be late they all run to where the auditorium somehow on time. They all stand together until Ruby is called over by Yang. 

Yang: who was that your new boyfriend. 

Ruby: no his name is Juane and he's my friend. 

Yang: ok just as long as you stay away from Enigma. 

Ozpin: I'll keep this brief you have traveled here today in search of knowledge to hone your craft and acquire new skills and when you have finished you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look among you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. 

Storminus: man he sure does know how to ruin A mood as they all leave and head to where their sleeping they all enter a room with a whole bunch of sleeping bags so Yang Ruby Storminus Kix Eclipse and Enigma choose some close together. 

Ruby: so hey Storminus I have A question how come you guys haven't changed the way you look. 

Yang: yeah you guys look like you came from the atlas. 

Storminus: well we are soldiers but here wall we sleep we will design some clothes. 

Yang and Ruby go talk with Blake. 

Storminus: hey there's that girl that blew up Ruby this morning let's go see what happened from her point of view. The four of them walk up to Weiss. 

Storminus: ok what happened with you and Ruby this morning. 

Weiss: she fell onto my stuff which was mostly luggage and dust. 

Kix: then what happened I noticed their was black dust on you which means there was an explosion. 

Weiss: I was shaking some of the explosive dust in her face which she then sneezed back at me causing A small explosion. 

Kix: I see well have A nice night. 

They go back to their sleeping bags and lay down. In the morning Enigma wakes up with Yang right in front of his face still sleeping he gets out of his sleeping bag slowly. He walks into the bathroom and finds his team. 

Kix: good morning Enigma how did you sleep. 

 Enigma: good wheres the others. 

Kix: their in the stalls figuring out their look. 

Strominus comes out he is wearing blue pants with two yellow lines on the sides he is wearing black and blue shoes he is wearing A blue shirt with the autobot symbol in the middle with two lighting bolts going into it he is also wearing glasses and wearing finger less gloves with A blue padding. 

Kix: I feel like it's missing something. 

Storminus: oh yeah I know as A brown jacket with no sleeves pops up around his shoulders. 

Enigma: nice I like it. 

Kix: it soothes you. 

Eclipse comes out wearing black pants shoes with orange on what looks like to be nike signs he is also wearing A shirt with short sleeves which also has the autobots symbol and is wearing gloves that are black and orange. They all say nice as Kix and Enigma enter their rooms. Kix comes out first in A tuxedo that is mostly white with a red under shirt and red tie along with one of those little napkins in the pocket that is also red along with a sleeve on his arm with white and red gloves he also has small circular glasses and a red cross on the right of his tux with the autobot symbol on it. Enigma comes in with A yellow and black t shirt with their being black lines going into the autobot symbol in the middle and some comfortable yellow pants with black and yellow gloves they leave the room and everyone is still asleep.

Authors note hi everyone I hope you like the designs of the human versions of the bots I would show images like drawings but im not good with drawing but if their is any authors reading this I would love to see some fan art