Welcome to Atlas

Storminus looks out at Atlas and can't help to see Kaon and Iacon. 

Whirl: Is it just me or does this remind you of something? 

Eclipse: No it's like Kaon and Iacon. 

Nora: Kaon Ia.. what? 

Strominus: Two cities on Cybertron Kaon was full of crime and was one of the worst places to live. Iacon was our home and beautiful and peaceful city and it was the largest city on cybertron to ever exist. 

Maria flies the ship into the city with everyone looking out the window but Storminus can't stand anymore he needs to sit down. Storminus sits down on the ground back against the door.

Kable walks over to Storminus and sits next to him. 

Kable: How are you feeling my friend? 

Storminus: Worse then before I will tell you that but I think I just need some rest. 

Kable: You know we almost lost you.

Storminus: Please like anything can kill me. 

The ship lands and everyone exits the ship but the Autobots can tell that Storminus is getting weaker by the second. 

Enigma: Maria do you know where we can go? 

Beetle: Yeah we need to get Storminus somewhere safe where he can rest and get a check up from Kable. 

Storminus: Come on Beetle you're always blowing stuff out of proportion I'm fine. 

Storminus frees himself from the help of Kable and Enigma and his legs decide to not work and he falls down to the ground landing on his face.

Storminus: Alright help me out. 

Kable and Enigma pick him and they begin to walk through the streets with them stopping to watch a truck full of miners drive by. 

Storminus: I take it back this place is way worse than Kaon. 

Drunk Man: Hey who do you think you are Atlas is the best city i-in t-t-the whole world we help you and this is the thanks we get. 

Storminus: I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. 

Blake: Yes sir I know he didn't mean anything. 

Drunk man: Oh shut up you Faunus piece of garbage. 

Storminus walks towards the man and throws him into the air with him landing in a garbage can. 

Storminus: Don't worry I just gave him a lift home cause that's where he belongs. 

Kable walks up to the mans friend.

Kable: Terribly sorry but he did start it. 

Ruby: Come one we should go. 

The group continues to walk with them entering some sort of rundown Pharmacy with Storminus leaning against a door looking out the window thinking about what he is going to do when the pain starts but its worse it's so bad that Storminus falls to the ground squeezing his chest. 

Pietro: I think something is wrong with your friend. 

The Autobots turn around and run to Strominus. 

Kable: Storminus what's wrong? 

Storminus: The Nexus It feels like it's stabbing my insides. 

Kable: I need to have a look at him. Beetle open him up!

Beetle grabs Storminus Prime's chest and opens it with thousands of black shards of glass being visible. Storminus turns over to throw up innermost energon but as he does the shards of the Nexus fall out leaving one small piece of the Nexus left.