Interrogation

Storminus: dont worry Ruby we will protect you from these people.

Ruby: how are you suppose to do that with a confused look on her face?

Eclipse: Ruby we basically are weapons.

The women from before comes in and says if it was up to me you would all be sent home with a thank you and a slap on the wrist but someone wants to talk to you.

A man says thank you Glenda that will be all as he puts A plate of cookies on the table.

Ruby grabs a cookie and starts to eat it.

Storminus: so how does this work you ask us some questions and we ask you or do you ask and kill us.

the man: why would I kill you?

Storminus: thats what happens in our war well plus torture I just didn't say that because this room has nothing you can torture with as he gets a serious look on his face.

The man ignores Storminus and says you are skilled with your scythe much like A certain man I know and you have silver eyes.

Ruby: thats my uncle dude still eating a cookie.

The man: do you know who I am?

Ruby: your professor Ozpin the principal at beacon academy.

Storminus: ok what is going on here and more importantly what is beacon academy?

Every one but Storminus team gives him a confused look.

Storminus: Enigma please explain to them where we came from and I will explain the rest. 

Enigma: ok so I built a device that can teleport us sorta like our space craft I tried it out and it sent us here. 

Ozpin: I see so you must be from somewhere not around vale. 

Storminus: look we are from A planet called cybertron and where we come from this planet is called earth now here it's called remenet so that means we somehow traveled to another universe. 

Ozpin: I see that makes sense especially because you don't seem to know much about our world. 

Storminus: look we are like what you humans call robots but we have the same feelings as you humans.

 Ruby: so your cyborgs. 

Eclipse: more like alien robots. 

Ruby: alien robots are cool too. 

Kix: Storminus how about you tell them our story. 

Ozpin: miss Rose Glenda please wait outside I would like to be alone with them. 

Ruby gets up with Glenda and they leave the room. 

Storminus: so Ozpin what do you do. 

Ozpin: I run A school what about you. 

Storminus: second in command of the autobot army. 

Ozpin: what about before. 

Storminus: racer then elite guard member with them by the way the elite guard is close to what you call the police. 

Ozpin: and what pushed you to become A police officer. 

Storminus: this as he shows the nexus to Ozpin. 

Ozpin: what is this blue thing. 

Storminus: it is my spark it gives the power of our ancestors also known as the original thirteen. 

Ozpin: welcome to my school Mr Storminus.

hello everyone your author here I was wondering if you guys wanted me to try and do word for word from RWBY plus my characters dialogue or just use the story as a plot and make up my own dialogue wall using some from RWBY for the RWBY characters please tell me what you think I should do in the comments and again thank you for reading this story.