Food fight

So the three teams are sitting in the cafeteria, team JNPR is sitting across from team RWBY and team autobot is sitting at the same table as Rwby.

Storminus: I am so happy that when we became human we got stomachs so we can eat your food.

Kix: yes it is quite good but not as good as some engex.

Yang: what's engex.

Eclipse: this world has beer correct.

Yang: yeah.

Eclipse: it's our version of it we can make our own thanks to Enigma.

Yang: really can we have some.

Blake: Yang were too young for alcohol.

Enigma: that and if you drink it you would die like immediately.

Yang: dang it.

Ruby comes over with a binder and she says her little speech about having a great day and making quotes to past presidents.

Weiss stands up and gets a pie in her face outside Sun is talking with his friend Neptune they walk in and they see that the tables are in one corner with Nora on top saying im queen of the castle.

Ruby: something like revenge will be sweet revenge will be swift it will be delicious with the girls saying yeah.

Eclipse: should we join in Storminus.

Storminus gets up and says well then if they want a food fight then let's give them one as he turns his arm into cannons and grabs a big cake from the dessert table and puts it in Eclipse grabs multiple carrots and other veggies to throw Kix grabs two big long pieces of bread to use as swords and Enigma transforms into his car mode and uses his wheels to spray food like a mini gun.

Ruby: wow wow as the two teams get into cover.

Ruby: truce.

Nora: truce let's get them.

Storminus: ceasefire their planning something be ready for anything.

Just then Yang and Nora charge Storminus who quickly grabs a large piece of bread and blocks their attacks but then out of nowhere a hole punch of cans go at the bots and the girls go back to the others but they stop in mid air.

Storminus: man that was easy and throws them all back at them and everyone is launched into the back wall and they are colored by all the soda they get down as Glenda says children please don't play with your food and she fixes everything.

Ruby: how did you do that.

Storminus: oh simple really I turned my electricity to a certain frequency that stopped the cans by the electricity going from can to can and then I launched back at you all and then they are all introduced to Neptune who is also covered in soda.

Storminus: alright here everybody let's get to our classes we don't have that much time right miss Goodwitch.

Glenda: right Mr Prime.

*Authors note*

Sorry everyone for not making this chapter that long but I really love this scene and I found that really cute image and wanted to show you guys also I wanted to say that I have schedules for all three stories currently going on this story will go on any days that I want to complete this story and freelancers never die will go on the Thursdays and Sundays  and as for my star wars story Saturday and Wednesdays I hope you guys have a great day

Sincerely 

 Storminus prime