A Qrow in Winter

Two robots behind Winter and Weiss are destroyed by a man who throws one of the robots heads in front of him. 

Winter and Weiss turn around and see a man with black hair and a cross necklace and some weird looking clothes. 

Qrow: hey Ice Queen and smiles. 

Weiss walks up and says what do you want. 

Qrow: no no no not you her as he is obviously drunk. 

Winter: you just destroyed atlas property. 

Qrow: oh I'm sorry I thought this was sentient garbage. 

Winter takes out her blade and charges him, Qrow expertly evades her attacks and blocks one with his blade he then clashes with her blade like how you would start a duel in fencing. 

Storminus and Ruby walk into the crowd surrounding them where they find Weiss and say what is going on here. 

Weiss: that guy just attacked my sister. 

Ruby: that's my uncle Qrow. 

Storminus: oh no well that's just great. 

Weiss: why is that. 

Storminus walks through the crowd and gets in the middle of the fight. Qrow and Winter try to charge at the other but Storminus blocks their attacks with his katanas and says will you stop already your putting a bad example for the students wow! As he was thrown into a nearby light post and the two of them continued their fight. 

Eclipse and Kix arrive on the scene and check on Storminus. 

Eclipse: here let me take care of this. 

Storminus: no let them take care of this. 

Qrow and Winters fight is great they go from around the courtyard and Winter uses something that makes little wasp or birds attack Qrow who is about to turn his sword into a scythe but Ironwood shows up and puts a stop to it Ozpin and Glenda also show up as well.

Ozpin: James Ms Schnee and mr prime please head to my office we will meet you there. 

Storminus walks behind the two atlas personnel allowing them to talk. Once they get inside Storminus sits in a chair next to the door and a holographic screen appears in front of him he begins reinforcing the system once Qrow Glenda and Ozpin walk in Ironwood starts talking with Ozpin. 

Winter: why is my sister's friend sitting in the corner over there. 

Storminus gets up still with the screen in front of him he swipes it away as he finishes. 

Storminus: because I'm one of you. 

Qrow: ok who is this kid. 

Storminus: my name is Storminus prime and I'm older than you.

Qrow: really I don't believe that. 

Storminus: I'm six million years old, I'm a soldier, a guardian, a leader and I'm not human. 

Qrow: great so James built another robot. 

Storminus goes into a human sized version of his robot mode and says i'm not from your world and by the way James I upgraded your security.

Ozpin: that is enough Storminus I would like to apologize for Qrows behavior. 

Winter: I am sorry mr prime I just needed to teach this drunk fool a lesson and you got in my way. 

Storminus: no problem really ive been through way worse trust me. 

Qrow: ok I need to know more about his guy.

Storminus: you will Qrow when I know I can trust you now if you would excuse me I must be going. 

Storminus leaves and the humans begin to talk about other things.