The Reaper

Storminus: Ruby take the others and get out of here. I will buy you some time. 

Ruby: Uh computer lady what are Storminus chances of coming back alive? 

Teletraan: My name is Teletraan and Storminus Prime's chances of success are very very low. 

Storminus: Thanks for helping Teletraan. 

Jaune: Alright how about this Storminus we will hold it off while you recover when we fall back to you you join in the battle. 

Storminus: Fine! Just don't die ok. 

Juane: Don't worry we got this. 

Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Ruby run off to fight the Grimm. 

Nexus: You should let me take control. 

Storminus: Not after what you did last time! 

Nexus: We completed our mission, didn't we? 

Storminus: You took control and went on a killing spree you even hurt fellow Autobots. 

Nexus: They shouldn't have gotten in my way and besides the Decepticons retreated afterward. 

Storminus: That's not the point! I swear to primus why did the artifact with the power to bring me back to life have to be sentient. 

Nexus: Fine but you can't stop me from powering you up.

 A white glow begins to surround Storminus. 

Teletraan: Power level is full. 

Storminus: How? 

Nexus: I replaced Energon with my life source. As soon as this battle is over you will go into stasis so you can recharge. 

Ruby, Jaune, Nora and Ren land in front of Storminus and Qrow. 

Jaune: Storminus please tell me you're ready? 

Storminus: Yeah time to show these Grimm what an Autobot can do. 

A horse Grimm walks up to the five and the man like Grimm on top gets up and roars. 

Storminus: Holy scrap that thing is the scariest thing I have ever seen! 

The Grimm begins to attack Jaune. 

Storminus: Alright you punk ass Grimm let's go. 

Storminus runs at the beast in his human mode and dodges its attack but when he gets close he transforms into his robot mode and punches the Grimm in its face. 

Storminus: That should have been enough power. 

The Grimm turns its head with a snap towards Storminus. 

Storminus: Scrap! 

The Grimm extends its giant arm and grips Storminus' chest and pushes him into a building. 

Storminus: That the best you got? 

The beast plunges its giant claws into Storminus chest and sides. 

Storminus: Scrap that hurts!

Ruby: Storminus! 

Ruby begins to fire at the beast with her getting its attention. Jaune and Nora begin to attack it as well but instead of the man, they attack the horse. The beast grabs Storminus and swings its arms around hitting everyone and throwing Storminus into the sky. 

Storminus: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Ruby: He'll be fine right? 

Jaune: I don't think so.