Family matters

Enigma pov. 

I cant believe Port and Oobleck are actually fun to hang out with seriously these guys are a riot. 

Enigma: wait he was wearing a skirt? 

Tai: Yeah he had never worn a uniform before so we told him it was a kilt. 

Everyone begins to laugh. 

Oobleck: That is terrible! What is wrong with you? 

Tai: Hey! The girls all said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor. 

Everyone laughs again. 

Tai: Besides, that's not even the best part! See, then we -. 

Port slams his leg on the table and says Like what you see?

Enigma begins to laugh uncontrollably. 

Enigma: primus I haven't laughed like this sense the first time I worked with Wheeljack. 

Port: oh does the veteran have a war story to tell he begins to move but he falls to the ground saying Whoa! 

Everyone laughs at Port even Yang laughs. 

Port:Oh, um, Miss Xiao Long! Please, join us. 

Oobleck: Yes, yes, pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair. 

Yang: I'm good. So, what are you doing here? 

Oobleck: Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom. 

Port: Professor Goodwitch is working around the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory. But Mistral wasn't built in a day, and we all need some rest from time to time. 

Tai: Look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow wearing a skirt! Then Oz tells everyone "It's time to work on our landing strategy!" 

Everyone laughs but not as much as the other parts of the story.

 Oobleck: The Branwen twins have always been... interesting, to say the least. 

Port: That sure didn't seem to stop young Tai... 

Tai: Hey, come on man, she's right here! 

Port: Oh, please! She's a mature young woman. If she can handle combat, she can handle a few jabs at her old man. 

Tai: That's not the issue Pete, and besides, she's still a teenager. 

Enigma: hey try and guess how old a teen is on my planet. 

Port: how old? 

Enigma: a million and 13 like seriously were practically babies by age hundred. 

Yang: "She" is also in the room and can be directly spoken to. An "I" think I've been through enough to be considered an adult at this point. 

Tai: Adult or not, you still got a long to go before you're ready for the real world. 

Yang: Oh my gosh! Does every father figure just have the same three condescending phrases? 

Tai: Yeah, but we only use them when we mean it! 

Yang: Is that so? 

Enigma Port and Oobleck begin to feel awkward as they fight. 

Tai: As a matter of fact it is so! If you honestly think that you're ready to go out there on your own... well, guess you lost some brain cells along with that arm.