Tipping point

Storminus, Ruby, Nora, Ren and Jaune are walking through a grassland along a path. 

Nora: Another day, another adventure! 

Ruby: What's on the agenda today? 

Jaune: Walking! 

Nora: With a side of...? 

Ren: Walking. 

Ruby: Haven is a lot farther away than I thought. 

Ren: Ruby... How long did you think this journey was going to take? 

Ruby: I don't know! I grew up in a small area I've never been this far away from home. 

Storminus: Yeah I can't say the same you know being in another universe and all. 

Jaune: Right but... how long? 

Ruby: Maybe like, uh... Two weeks? 

Jaune: What?! 

Ruby: Okay fine, three or something. 

Storminus: If my alt mode worked I could have probably made that time too bad. 

Ruby: Look can we just change the subject? Hey, what's that? 

Jaune: That's strange... I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days. 

Nora: Are those buildings... damaged? 

Storminus: We should go in carefully and be on your guard. 

Jaune: We should search for survivors! 

Storminus: Or drop the map and run in go team. 

Storminus picks up the map and walks in while the others are looking around. 

Storminus: Guys this place is clearly abandoned look at the buildings some of them aren't even finished. 

Juane: Storminus is right we should figure out what this place was called. 

Nora: Hey, I think I found something! 

Nora moves some vines from a sign that reveals the name Oniyuri. 

Storminus: You humans choose weird names he starts to feel buzzing in his ear. 

Storminus: I'll be right back oh and here's the map. 

A small microphone comes out of Storminus head and goes over his mouth. 

Storminus: Who is this? 

Enigma: Look who finally decided to answer my calls. 

Storminus: Enigma it's good to hear your voice. Have you gotten into contact with the others? 

Enigma: No they're all out of reach your the only one I can contact. 

Storminus: Alright how's Yang doing? 

Enigma: She's finally starting to recover. 

Storminus: That's good to hear hey I have to go we're moving on oh but wait I haven't been able to change into my regular alt mode do you know how to fix that? 

Enigma: Yeah just push your right thumb down and you should hear the noise we make when we transform. 

Transformation nose. 

Enigma: Alright you should be good but don't transform for an hour or two ok. 

Storminus: Got it stay safe buddy. 

Enigma: You too Storminus. 

In atlas Weiss is singing and to Kix it's the most beautiful thing his audio preceptors have heard and unlike everyone else he is cheering by saying things like good job Weiss and encore. Kix stands next to Weiss and has been told to pretend to be her personal butler.