Catching a train

Storminus: after Rubies shift im going out Yang you take watch Blake it's your turn next.

Blake and Yang: ok and they go to sleep.

After Rubies shift Storminus walks outside he forms a perimeter around the building the others are in.

Nexus: hello Storminus its been a while may we talk.

Storminus: sure I don't really have anything better to do.

Nexus: Storminus there is a great evil on this planet you can destroy at the cost of your own life but there may be another way.

Storminus: what is it.

Nexus: I do not know I will keep looking as you continue your journey.

Storminus: Nexus what am I who am I, I've been thinking about this a lot recently and I need to know.

Nexus: you are Storminus prime but you are also known by two other names.

Storminus: ok what's the other two.

Nexus: Electric and the nexus aka a piece of the original primus.

Storminus: wait which one and what part.

Nexus: the god primus not the guiding hand one and the soul of Primus.

Storminus: wait what your saying is im Primus.

Nexus: yes and no your memories as Electric took control of the brain chip but you have the soul of the great Primus.

Storminus: do I have any of his powers.

Nexus: no i'm sorry to say you just have his soul.

Storminus: so what am I Primus or Electric.

Nexus: you are Storminus prime a form of both.

Storminus: ok thank you for answering as he sees Ruby with Zwei sneaking around.

Storminus walks up and says what's going on.

Ruby: white fang are here somewhere I just saw two of them.

Storminus: here let's go tell the others as they both take a step and the ground below crumbles 

Ruby drops her scythe above ground and Storminus katanas fall out of his back Zwei runs to get help from the others. Storminus sees this fall could hurt so he transforms into his robot mode and uses the wall to slide down and grabs Ruby out of the air they both land and Storminus changes back to human but then they hear a bang and Storminus falls down to the ground of the roof and Ruby puts her hands up.

Storminus: ow you didn't need to shoot me as the two faunus grab them and take them down the tall building.

Torchwick: well well well if it isn't red and robot guy.

Storminus: well if it isn't the guy whose ass I kicked.

Torchwick: oh wow I really hate you as he hits Storminus with his cane.

Ruby: leave him alone.

Storminus smiles and says you hit like a girl.

Torchwick enraged gets ready to fire his cane at Storminus and says tell me why you're here.

Storminus: well it is one of life's greatest mysteries but right now i'm here to kick your ass as he breaks his handcuffs and puts his cane to the ground and Torchwick fires causing both of them to be blown back.

Torchwick: kill these kids.

An explosion can be heard behind them as the two teams come down.

Storminus: finally now I dont I have to pretend I'm not armed as he takes out his mini storms and fires at the white fang.

Ruby: I'm going to get my scythe.

Storminus: alright go I'll cover you Ruby begins to run to the others wall Storminus goes above his cover and suppresses the white fang.

Eclipse: hey Storminus catch as he throws his katanas at him.

Storminus catches them and kills the last two white fang members that were left.

Yang: so now what.

Ruby: the trains moving!

Storminus: well then looks like we got a train to catch as he and the bots transform and the girls and Mr Oobleck get on top.

Storminus: ok were going drive close to the train and you all jump on understood.

The Girls and Oobleck: you got it Storminus.

The bots drive close to the train and the others jump on.

Storminus: we will try and slow it down from the front as they speed off to the front of the train.

Eclipse: well let's hope this will be easy.

They get about two minutes in front of the train and transform.

Kix: so what's the plan?

Storminus: we stand here and try to stop the train.

Eclipse: well this isn't going to work just like last time.

Storminus: hey that was Astrotrain and it was just me and you now we have a not transformable train and four of us.

Enigma: incoming.

Storminus: alright plant your feet and get ready to push.

Storminus and Eclipse put their arms out and Kix and Enigma are behind them ready to push the train hits them and the bots manage to slow it down a little bit.

On the inside of the train.

Torchwick: look I don't know who you are but you better be able to stop them one eye.

One eye: don't worry human I will take care of this as he jumps out of the train and becomes a tank.

Storminus: we almost got it don't stop pushing.

Enigma: uh Storminus there's a wall behind us.

Storminus: don't worry about it as a purple blast hits the four bots into the nearby wall.

Storminus: no as the train goes through going into vale an army of grimm are going towards it.

Storminus gets up and tries to stop them but the tank fires again knocking out Storminus. A grimm looks at the tank and says now throw them above ground I don't want them to know about you.

The Tank: the only reason I serve you is because you want what I want to see a world in ruin.

The grimm runs into the city wall the tank throws them above ground which changes them into their human mode (don't ask let's just say when their asleep or knocked out they go into their human mode alright). The whole city goes into red alert mode as more grimm swarm in through the hole.