Finding some criminals

Another chapter another day and sorry no pic or video today.

Ruby and her team get ready to head out to the town to find the white fang but they are interrupted by Sun and Neptune who go along with them but when they are leaving they see Storminus Kix Enigma and Eclipse outside in their vehicle modes with their doors open.

Storminus: Ruby your team with me.

Eclipse: get in Blake and Sun.

Enigma: I guess your team Yang hop in.

Kix goes with Storminus Ruby and Weiss. They drive to the cit tower and they drive up Storminus transforms into his human mode with luckily no one watching him or Kix doing it as well the four walk up until Ruby bumps into Penny.

Storminus: hey it's good to see you Penny.

Penny: i'm sorry but I don't know you I must go.

Ruby: Penny what happened to you and why did you disappear.

Storminus walks over to Kix and Weiss.

Storminus: take care of the objective I will stay with Ruby.

Kix: alright we got this Storminus.

Storminus turns around and sees that Ruby is gone. He yells out Ruby Penny where are you he goes to the street and transforms to look around faster. Elsewhere at a club Enigma Yang and Neptune are outside and Neptune hops out of Enigma.

Enigma: Yang how much for the car?

Enigma transforms into his human mode.

Enigma: hey kid i'm not for sell the three walk in and Yang says I'm back and eminently everyone points their guns at them Enigma takes out his shotgun and points it at a guy.

Enigma: make my day buddy.

Junior comes up and says put your guns down and welcome back blondy come with me. Yang walks with Junior to a bar Enigma holsters his gun and sees some guys staring at him so he gives them a death glare and they walk away scared he then walks over to Yang looking at the place and ask for a glass the bartender gives him one Enigma pours out some Engex into the cup.

Junior: no outside drinks please as he continues his conversation with Yang.

Some guys walk up behind Enigma.

Thug one: the boss said no outside drink.

Enigma finishes his drink and says there It's inside.

Thug two: looks we got ourselves a real wiseguy right here.

Thug three: yeah and we hate wise guys.

Enigma puts his arms out like he wants to give them a fist pump but two small cannons come out of his arms and point at the three thugs.

Yang; come on Enigma we got what we want.

Enigma puts his guns back in his arms and says you got lucky guys.

Elsewhere at the docks Blake and Sun hop out of Eclipse.

Blake: alright Eclipse you wait for us here.

Eclipse transforms into his human mode but he adds a wolf tail and ears as well.

Eclipse: hey I can blend in if I want.

The three walk in and grab masks and they go in and hear the same speech in the show with Eclipse recording it so the others in the team can see it so wall the speech is going in let's check in on Weiss and Kix.