All according to plan

The Autobots, team RNJR, Oscar, and Qrow are waiting on a coast line waiting for Weiss and Gloria to arrive in a stolen airship. 

Storminus: Yang, have you gotten the comms offline? 

Yang: I don't know I lost contact with Blake. 

Storminus: Copy I'm going to send Eclipse in after her. 

Yang: No I will get her. 

Storminus: Alright good luck. 

The airship flies into view. 

Eclipse: Storminus airship sighted! 

Storminus: Alright Maria bring her down and we will hop on. 

A giant mech comes into view chasing the airship. 

Whirl: What in the name of Primus is that thing?! 

Enigma: A brilliant piece of technology. 

Everyone looks at Enigma with an expression that says really. 

Enigma: I mean a giant mech suit that I would love to shake hands with the man that built it. 

Storminus: Good enough. 

The giant mech walks over and stands in front of our heroes. 

Cordovin: Attention children, I am willing to forgive you for this embarrassment on one condition my ship will be returned to me and you will all go into Atlas custody for the rest of your lives. 

Whirl: Can I please shoot this horrible human? 

Storminus: No we fight on Ruby's call. 

Ruby takes a deep breath and takes a step forward. 

Ruby: Cordovin we don't have to fight, we will return the ship if you give us transport to Atlas. 

Cordovin: I will give you transport straight to hell! 

Ruby: What?! 

Cordovin readies her giant cannon and points it at Ruby. Storminus pushes Ruby out of the way with a giant blast slamming into Storminus sending him flying back into the woods behind them. 

Kable: Storminus! 

Eclipse: Kable Enigma go and get Storminus we will hold this crazy lady for as long as we can. 

Whirl: So can I finally shoot now?! 

Eclipse: Just shoot at her already! 

Whirl: Wreck and... 

Whirl transformers into his robot mode and takes out two large cannons. 

Whirl: Rule! 

Whirl opens fire on the giant mech leading Cordovan's attention away. 

Beetle: Nice one Whirl!

Beetle transforms into his vehicle mode and drives down the coastline and when he passes a rock his alt mode suddenly changes to a black and orange armored car with a large gun on the top. 

Beetle: Hey crazy eat lead! 

Beetle's cannon comes to life and begins to open fire on the mech's right arm. Eclipse takes out his rifle and begins to open on the joints. 

Eclipse: Ruby will keep her distracted while you think of a plan to take her down were counting on you!

Ruby: Alright uh let's keep firing for now Weiss I need down on the ground I have an idea.