House party

Chaos is in the streets of Mantle everyone is angered about the deaths in the rally just hours ago. Storminus and his team are out in the streets hunting down grimm and helping civilians. Storminus transforms into his human mode and quickly fires at two beowolfs that were attacking a group of people. Suddenly another Beowolf jumps behind Storminus and uses his sniper rifle to hit the Beowolf in the head with him grabbing the Beowolf and throwing it to the ground. Storminus fires his sniper rifle into the head of the beast. Storminus looks at the group of people who look scared. 

Storminus: Please return to your homes. It isn't safe while the grimm are out and about. 

The group of civilians runs away hopefully to their homes. Storminus Prime's comms begin to ring. A microphone comes out of a little compartment on Storminus Prime's face. 

Storminus: What do you need general?

Ironwood: We have been invited to a party. I need you and your team to accompany us. 

Storminus: Alright get us transport and we will be on our way to your position. 

Ironwood: It is already on the way. 

A manta lands in front of Storminus. 

Storminus boards the manta where he finds that his team is already on board and Kable is fixing his tie. Storminus sits down and the manta takes off. 

Storminus: Got to look your best huh Kable?

Kable: Yes at least one of us should look presentable at the party. 

Whirl: What's wrong with my look? 

Kable: You are a little girl wearing overalls. 

Whirl: Point taken. 

The manta lands and the Autobots exit the manta to find that they have arrived at the Schnee manor. 

Kable: I hate this house. 

Winter: For once I concur this place is horrible. 

Ruby: You guys made it! 

Storminus: You sound surprised. 

Ironwood: Come on everyone and please try to have some fun. 

The group walks up to the door with Whitley answering the door. 

Whitley: Hello General Ironwood I see you brought some of your soldiers with you. Father is waiting for you in the dining room please go as you please the rest of you can wait in the main hall. 

Everyone enters with Winter, Ironwood, Penny, and Clover being escorted to the dining room by Whitley. 

Storminus: Enigma pass the engex. I need a few drinks. 

Enigma: I already prepared a batch. 

Enigma pours some engex into some classes with the Autobots grabbing a class and drinking it. 

Storminus: Well time to be productive. Eclipse go into your cloak mode. Go and find some Intel. Weiss go with him. Kable try and find some dirt on Jacques. Enigma keep Whirl and Beetle entertained. 

Kable: I will do my best. 

Eclipse: Weiss I will meet you at the top of the stairs. 

Enigma: Come on you two let's drink the night away. 

Whirl: I love this plan! 

Ruby: Storminus why are you doing this? 

Storminus: Simple I am taking out a potential enemy before he can attack.