Checking in on Menagerie

Ok so real quick I just realized that I completely forgot about the second part of Blake's journey where we meet her parents so thats why Im going back to cover it now and I promise not to do things out of order from the show again and I will cover Qrow and Tyrains fight on Friday. 

The ship that Blake, Sun and Eclipse were on docks with an island full of faunus. 

Eclipse: This place looks beautiful. 

Sun: Ah come on I bet your planet uh.. cybercron cyberbon had way better looking places. 

Eclipse: Cybertron and yes like the crystal city or diamond heights or even good old Iacon. 

The three leave the ship with Sun being awed by how many Faunus are there. 

Sun: I've never seen so many Faunus in one place! 

Blake: This is the one place everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are. 

Sun: Wow. Sure is, uh crowded, huh? 

Eclipse: Try being on a small ship with two hundred autobots about to attack an enemy controlled planet. That's crowded to me. 

Blake: Well as much as that sounds crowded, yes. Yes, it is very crowded here. 

The three walk down a busy street with Sun complaining. 

Sun: Is it always so... cramped? 

Blake: Well, when you try and take an entire species and put them on an island that's two-thirds desert, yeah, it tends to be cramped. 

Sun: What!? You guys have that much more space? Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone! 

Blake: It's not like the desert in Vacuo, Sun. The wildlife here is more dangerous than most other regions. 

Sun: So, they gave us a terrible island in the corner of Remnant to try and shut us up. 

Blake: That's a pretty good summary, yeah. 

Sun: Huh. Jerks. 

Eclipse: Hey no offense but by any chance do you have a house here Blake? One where I can get a break from this tail and my ears. 

Blake: What's wrong with having animal ears? 

Eclipse: Nothing I can just hear everything and my tail feels like it has a mind of its own. 

Blake: Well don't worry we're on our way to my home now. 

Sun and Blake walk to the edge of a road that looks to a big valley but Eclipse sees something and he goes to investigate. Eclipse sees a girl staring right at him she seems to have spots on her legs and shoulders. Eclipse walks over to her and says Hello there.

Girl: Hello, what do you want? 

Eclipse: Oh I just noticed you staring at me and my friends. Who has seemed to have left me and I was wondering why? 

Girl: Your friend, the girl looked like someone I used to know. 

Eclipse: I see well have a good day. 

Girl: You too and smiles at Eclipse.

Eclipse runs to the edge and sees Blake and Sun walking up to a large building in the center of the valley Eclipse runs but half way down the hill he steps on his tail. 

Eclipse: Yip! 

Eclipse trips and rolls the rest of the way down. 

Eclipse: That's it! As soon as we get inside I am getting rid of my tail.