Reveal

At Salem's castle Turmoil, Deadlock, Obsidian, and Geargrinder are waiting for anything to happen. Gun shots can be heard from the outside but they sound Cybertronian. 

Turmoil: Storminus sure has gotten brash let us show him what we do to intruders. 

Deadlock: This should be fun. 

Turmoil whistles with two beowolfs running in front of the cons holding their weapons. The cons grab their weapons and run outside where they see explosions in the distance with dead grimm being thrown into the sky. 

Salem: Turmoil my loyal servant please handle our quest. 

Turmoil: As you wish, master. 

Turmoil and his team runs towards their quest. 

Obsidian: When are we going to take over this world I hate serving these flesh bags. 

Geargrinder: I wish I get her on the table so I can figure out to kill her. 

Turmoil: You fools, do you not know what she did to us?! 

Deadlock: And what did this witch do to us?

Turmoil: She put something in our sparks that can kill us when are of no use to her. 

The cons arrive at where their quest are and they see five Decepticons. 

Deadlock: Is that? 

Turmoil: Shockwave and the Combaticons. 

Shockwave: Turmoil what are you doing here it defies all logic. 

Turmoil: Shockwave we were transported here by some Autobots who are still on this planet. 

Shockwave: I see the only logical option is to ally ourselves with a group of inhabitants and destroy the Autobots then them. 

Swindle: So we're on a new planet sweet now I get some new clients. 

Onslaught: We will do whatever Shockwave says understood Swindle. 

Shockwave: Thank you Onslaught for now I would like to meet Turmoils' ally and stay hidden to study this planet and its inhabitants. 

Brawl: Does that mean I don't get to kill Autobots?

Turmoil: I'm afraid so Brawl but you can kill as many of these as you want we have an infinite supply. 

Brawl: Gladly Turmoil. 

Turmoil: Follow me Shockwave so you may meet Salem, our new ally for now at least. 

Shockwave: Onslaught for now make sure your team stays out of sight. I don't want the Autobots knowing that we are here. 

Elsewhere in Menagerie Blake has gone to see Ilia but what she doesn't know is that Eclipse was following her invisible. 

Blake: Ilia please I am just trying to help you. 

Ilia: And I am trying to help you as well which is why I brought you here. 

Three White Fang walk out of the shadows with one with the abilities of a spider using her web to tie her up. Ilia and a member with bat wings leave. 

Eclipse reveals himself behind a boy and taps him on the shoulder. 

Eclipse: Boo!! 

The kid tries to punch Eclipse in the face but Eclipse dodges his attack and grabs his arm throwing him into the ground. Sun appears and takes down the spider lady.

Sun: So what's the plan now? 

Spider: Nothing you do will matter, our forces are massing here on the island and on their way to destroy the Belladonna's.