| forty nine |

whaleeee this is awkward.

Happy new year !!!!

it's been wayyyy too fucking long and I am sincerely sorry guys. I'm not gonna ramble on with some bullshit apology. All I can say is that I took a long time focusing on my mental health and I lost inspiration for writing fan fiction. It's not exactly back but I'm trying to at least finish this book for you guys because you deserve it <3

Also I apologize if this chapter AINT up to your standards I'm a bit rusty with writing, especially Fanfiction sigh* I also apologize for a sad chapter to come back with but hey we're nearing the end (maybe 2-3 chapters left) so it gets sad before it ends well.

WARNING: triggering, explicit content consisting of drug abuse. Read at your own risk

≫≫≫

I have loved you for the last time

Is it a video? Is it a video?

I have touched you for the last time

Is it a video? Is it a video
≫≫≫

  It was 11 pm when the chills and muscle aches started to creep upon Adriana while at the hospital

   "Fuck," she whispered quietly to herself in frustration, irritated that her withdrawals were hitting her now while she was trying to be there for Harry.

  However, she's been waiting outside his room for a while now ever since his parents and sister arrived. Just a few minutes ago, the doctor who treated him walked in and had a conversation with his parents and sister. Adriana was in the bathroom while this happened, thus Niall filled her in on what was going on with Harry. The doctor allowed Harry to be discharged tomorrow, and highly suggested that he should visit a psychiatrist to diagnose him properly as this was a fatal self-harm attempt. When Adriana then tried to go back inside the room to see Harry, Niall told her to wait for a few minutes because his parents were talking to him, deciding on how to go about his recovery after speaking to the doctor.

  Her teeth tugged harshly at her lower lip, foot tapping impatiently as her body shuddered occasionally. She spotted Harry's mother exiting the room, eyes widening slightly when she began walking towards her. Adriana stood up as Anne approached her, swallowing thickly at her unwavering, cold gaze and the fake smile her lips stretched into.

   "How's Harry doing?" Adriana decided to speak first, dark eyes flicking to his room before returning to Anne.

   "Better I think, slightly more reassured and less scared now that his family is with him, supporting him," Anne answered shortly. "You should go home."