| nine |

Sorry for the late update again loves. I'm done with 6 Man so now I can focus with this story and update more frequently !!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

≫≫≫

I'd run away and hide with you

I know that you got daddy issues

≫≫≫

I know that you got daddy issues ✧                  ≫≫≫

"What on earth is that?"

  Harry lifted his gaze up from his breakfast, brow lowering as he frowned at his mother's question in confusion. She arched her perfectly done brows at him, eyes gazing furiously at the skin of his neck. Harry pulled his head back, creating a double chin and an amusing face when he tried to locate what his mother was staring at. She huffed in irritation, digging out her compact mirror and holding it up in front of Harry. In its reflection, he twisted his head to the side; eyes flickering to the dark purple and red bruise that stood out against his pale skin.

   "Oh, umm," Harry mumbled awkwardly as his mother pulled her hand down, gazing at him expectantly. "Angel bit me the other day when I was cuddling her-"

   "Harold," Anne hissed when she lied to him, causing him to grimace. "Are you seriously expecting me to believe that your rabbit biting you was what gave you that mark?"

   "Umm...yes?" Harry spoke quietly, making her shake her head with scoff.

   "Who have you been seeing?" Anne demanded quietly, in a calm voice that had Harry tensing up.

   "No one," Harry shrunk in his chair with his lips puckered, imitating a duck. Every time Harry spoke to his mother, he felt like his 10-year-old self all over again, being scolded and lectured at, rather than his 23-year-old adult self.

   "Harold, don't lie to me. If you're sleeping with m-"

   "I'm not, okay?" Harry cut her off with a scowl, disliking her tone of disgust when she began speaking. "I have just been seeing a woman."

   "Is it serious? Or just a fling?"

   "It's serious," Harry quickly said, trying his hardest not to regret it since he knew his mother would flip if she found out he was sleeping around.

   "Really?" His mother's expression changed immediately, a curious smile etching onto her lips. "What's her name? Is she rich?"

  "Seriously, mum? Is she rich?" Harry arched a brow at her, making her shoot him a look. "Why would you ask that? It doesn't matter-"

   "It matters for a number of reasons, Harry. First of all, if she's not as rich as you, she's probably with you for your money. It's happened before, it's probably happening again," she said firmly, making Harry part his lips to speak before she silenced him by holding a hand up. "I don't want my baby boy getting his heart hurt again."