thirty two.

Y'all that literally looks like Adriana and Harry up there ^^^

This chapter made my heart cry and pretty much has the most beautiful smut I have ever written and I worked rlly hard and it's long so pls show some love and COMMENT.

And excuse errors with grammar and language and shizzzzz !!

≫≫≫

But you'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

≫≫≫

   "Papa?"

"Papa?"

  "Quoi?" Adriana's father snapped drunkenly, making the little girl cower a little in fright. What.

   "Did you-Did you get me cake for my-my birthday?" Adriana questioned, staring up at him with big eyes.

  "I'm not spending money on fucking cake, Adriana," her father scoffed loudly, making her pout sadly, heart falling in her chest.

   "But-but it's my birthday! You have to be nice," Adriana wanted to cry, clutching her Simba toy to her chest with a sad expression on her face. "Papa I want cake!"

   "Adriana," her father warned lowly, standing up from his seat on the sofa to get another beer. Adriana then clung to his leg and started crying loudly, sad that no one paid attention to her on her birthday.

   "Papa! Je veux du gateau!" she sobbed tearfully. Her loud crying woke Adrielle up who appeared sleepily at the entrance of the living room. (I want cake!)

  Her eyes widened at the sight of Adriana clinging to her father's leg, gaze flickering to Papa whose face contorted with anger and irritation. Adrielle dove forwards to get Adriana away from him, but she was too late as their father grabbed Adriana roughly by the hair, causing her to screech loudly. Adrielle watched in horror as her father backhanded Adriana, the 'slap' echoing throughout the house. Her father let go of Adriana, tossing her like a rag doll, causing Adriana to wail loudly. She touched her reddened cheek, crying hysterically due to the throbbing pain and the swelling that was starting to occur.

   "Adrielle, shut her up," her father grunted, before he disappeared from the living room and into the kitchen.

  Adrielle quickly rushed over to Adriana who was clutching her Simba toy, crying desolately for someone to take the pain away. Adrielle sighed pitifully, helping her sister up and taking her to the room. She left Adriana in the room momentarily to grab an ice bag from the fridge, before rushing back into the room and pressing it against her cheek. Adriana jerked back sharply, shaking her head at the ice bag with her thumb popped into her mouth.