| forty one |

I hate that I'm slowly becoming one of those people who're taking ages to update. I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO BE THAT.

This book is surprisingly nearing the end. Well sorta there's still a few more things that need to happen but I think it's gonna take like 20 more chapters until it's done. Is that close to the end? Idk I'd say we're 65-70% done with the book.

Also I find it so cool that the actor who plays Dean has met Harry irl (as shown below).

≫≫≫

I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide

≫≫≫

   "Hey you look familiar

"Hey you look familiar."

  Harry froze at Dean's words, gulping and turning to look at him. He wondered if Dean recognized him from that day he answered the door. Harry didn't know what to do so he played dumb.

   "Excuse me?" he pulled a fake frown, making Dean shake his head.

   "I think we went to the same high school," Dean suddenly said, making Harry's eyes widen significantly. "Oh shit wait, you're Harry. Harry Styles."

   "I-I'm sorry, I'm having trouble placing you," Harry mumbled in utter confusion, trying to remember where on earth did he see this man in school. He's also confused as to why Dean didn't recognize him as the man who knocked on his door that one terrible morning.

   "Dean Walker," Dean introduced himself, drying his hands before reaching out to shake Harry's. Harry did the same before forcing himself to shake Dean's hand. "I tutored you for a few months, in I think Chemistry and Maths? You were a junior and I was a senior."

   "Oh my god," Harry gaped in shock when it dawned upon him.

  He remembered Dean Walker. The jock that everyone loved. Charming and handsome, a fantastic athlete and an intelligent student. He was even the valedictorian of his graduating year. Harry couldn't believe he didn't recognize Dean. He remembered even having a tiny crush on him. Dean was more cute and preppy when they were 18, but now he looked rugged and hot. Harry was slowly beginning to remember how Adriana and Dean were a really cute couple in school. He was in shock. Unfortunately, Harry didn't know that even in high school Dean seemed great on the outside, but it was all a façade. A façade that fooled everyone, especially Adriana.

   "It's been so long, how are you doing?" Dean questioned with a smile.

   "I'm-I'm doing great," Harry let out a shaky laugh. He still couldn't comprehend what was happening.