twenty five.

I put smut in this chapter as an apology for taking so long to update!!

Please forgive them errors and enjoy xx

≫≫≫

Wraps her lips, round a Mexican coke

Makes you wish that you were the bottle

≫≫≫

  Adriana awoke to the searing heat of Harry's warm body pressing against her chest

  Adriana awoke to the searing heat of Harry's warm body pressing against her chest. Slowly, her eyes opened, closing once again tightly and then opening again with clearer vision. She took a moment to assess what position they were in, her heart warming up in her chest when she realized what is was. Her arms were firmly wound around Harry's torso, cheek pressing against his back with their legs tangled together. Harry was the little spoon.

A soft smile tugged at Adriana's lips, tightening her arms around her sweet man and kissing his shoulder blade. He shifted in her arms, holding one of her hands firmly to his heart in his chest. Adriana puckered her lips against his shoulder blade, feeling the warmth of his skin heating up her lips. Her lips continued to leave soft kisses along his shoulder, trailing up to his neck.

"Mhmm," was emitted from Harry's throat, a smile tugging at his lips as his shoulder scrunched up when Adriana left tingly kisses on his neck.

"Good morning, mi sol," she whispered softly, kissing the spot beneath Harry's ear, making him giggle.

"Good morning, Princess," he murmured back with a tired smile, turning in her arms to face her.

When he looked at the woman whose arms he was wrapped up in, he felt his heart swell up with love. He reminisced briefly to last night's events, lips stretching into a grin when he remembered the moment they professed their love for one another. His cheeks then flushed brightly when he remembered how long they stayed up fucking, trying new things as well.

   "Your ass," he murmured, resting his hand on her hip. "Does it hurt?"

   "No, baby," she smiled and shook her head, noticing how flushed his cheeks were. "Did you enjoy it, last night?"

   "Yeah, I liked it a lot," he mumbled in response. "I like doing that...trying new positions and types of..."

   "Sex?" Adriana smirked with an eyebrow arched, making him bite his lip and nod. "There's a lot more I can teach you."

   "Well then I am happy to learn," he grinned widely at her, making her laugh softly while her hand moved up to caress his cheek.

  They decided to freshen up and have breakfast after a few more minutes of cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth. Adriana found an AC/DC t-shirt of hers in Harry's closet, and more clothes. She joked about moving in with him since a lot of her clothes were here. Harry forced out a laugh and held himself back from suggesting the idea himself with all seriousness.