| thirty six |

Just imagine that kid with like dark brown hair lmao.

I wanted to update cuz Harry's birthday was yesterday but like this chapter is meh and harry isn't even in it ):

Oh whale enjoy anyways! It's longer than the previous one. There's Spanish and if it's wrong please let me know POLITELY (:

ALSO something important to mention. The previous chapter ends with Adriana trying to do cocaine, which happens in the evening during that day Harry "caught her cheating".

This chapter is set on the same day, but in the morning/afternoon. I didn't realize that the scene I ended with in the last chapter was happening during the evening/night and everything just got confusing. SO right now what you're gonna read is happening like a little after Harry saw Adriana and Dean, and then left crying ):

≫≫≫

An angry man's power will shut you up

Trip wires fill this house with tip-toed love

≫≫≫

   "So, what have you told him about me?"

  Adriana's gaze flickered up to meet Dean's in the reflection of her mirror. He stood by the doorway of her bedroom; while she was sat in front of doing her make up to make herself look presentable because she currently hated how she looked like she had been through hell and back. She swallowed thickly and mustered up the courage to part her lips and speak.

   "Not a lot," Adriana mumbled quietly, setting her brush down once she had finished powdering.

   "Adriana," Dean uttered warningly, stepping into the room and standing near her. "What does he know about me? What kind of shit did you tell him?"

   "I told him that you're a stupid dick, you're never coming back and that him and I are better off without you," Adriana snapped sharply with narrowed eyes at him, standing up to face him as her face contorted with a mixture of angry, negative emotions. "And you're lucky that's all I told him. You're lucky he doesn't know how much of a manipulative, disgusting and cruel piece of shit you truly are. He's too innocent to know that and of all the horrible shit you've done to me and put me through."

   "Wow, you've gotten feisty, Adriana," Dean chuckled a little, before his laughing stopped and his face grew dark. "Since I'm so manipulative, I'm sure it'll be easy to change his mind about me, what is he, like three or four?"

   "He's a smart and very perceptive kid for his age," Adriana spoke aggressively. She didn't know where this confidence to talk back to Dean came from, but she had an idea that it was because they were talking about Mateo. "You can't say shit to him and act a different way, and I won't fucking let you."