| fifty |

damn she updates? who is she?

long time no see, huh guys! I will spare the apologies and let you get to the chapter. I am determined to finish this mf book because there's literally only a chapter and an epilogue left.

Anyways, that gif is concerning oop . Also, the quotes before the pics are usually song lyrics but this time I picked a stanza from a poem called The View From Halfway Down from the show Bojack Horseman (I fucking love this show), and I think it resonates well with Adriana's addiction and this chapter in particular.

Just to recap, Harry broke up with Adriana in the previous chapter after the whole self-harm incident. This chapter follows the breakup.

WARNING: triggering, explicit content containing drug abuse. Read at your own risk.

≫≫≫

But this is it, the deed is done

Silence drowns the sound

Before I leaped I should've seen

The view from halfway down

≫≫≫

"I will never be the same because of you!"

Harry's words rung in Adriana's ears as she snorted another line of coke off the edge of the bathtub, before rubbing the remaining bits into her gums. She sniffled heavily, dragging her hand against the back of her nose. She had lost count of how many lines she's snorted now, but she didn't care. The drugs she ingested were meant to fill the hollow feeling that her heart was drowning in ever since Harry broke up with her. It's barely been a few hours since it happened, yet she felt like she was experiencing the lowest of lows ever.

She pulled her knees to her chest as a single tear rolled down her cheek. At the same time, a drop of blood trickled down from her left nostril. It dripped down her upper lip, seeping into her mouth notifying her that her nose was bleeding. She blinked and splashed water onto her face, smearing her already ruined mascara before standing up from the bath. Her legs carried her over to the towel rack where she dried her body before sliding on a bra and underwear. She stumbled and caught ahold of the sink to steady herself. Her brain was foggy and disorientated, which frustrated her to no end because the cocaine was doing a shit job at distracting her from her thoughts.

Her eyes settled upon her reflection in the mirror, sucking in a breath at how horrendous she looked. Her skin was sickly pale now, pimples dotted around her forehead and chin. Her cheeks were sunken, highlighting her sharp cheekbones and the way in which cocaine was eating away at her soul. She barely noticed her physical health quickly deteriorating this past month after Dean had died and she had upped her cocaine usage. Her heart sunk in her weak chest at the sight of her body wasting away with every snort of the toxic white powder. Her hands touched her face gently, sighing heavily at the way her youth was decaying inside of her withering body.