| prologue |

Happy Valentine's Day babes hope you like the prologue xx

This and the whole story is in third person by the way. It's my first time doing a story in third person and there are bound to be errors since I'm not used to that style so bear with me.

I know there are other fanfics of girls who're stripper and Harry falls for them and etc. I promise this story is different and it's not plagiarized. I don't condone that shît.

≫≫≫

I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are a Stargirl

✧ I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are a Stargirl ✧

  The Neon Demons.

  The most popular strip club in New York city that was around the corner on 7th Avenue street, always buzzing with excitement and anticipation as people would line up to get a chance to enter. The club lived up to its name. Neon lights were what illuminated the dark, alluring place with the strippers known as demons, dancing in the shadows with their irresistible looks and moves. Hues such as electric blues, vivid reds, bright pinks and pretty purples gave off an enticing, mysterious aura that flowed through people like a virus, but a good one.

  Harry's ring-clad fingers pinched his pink lower lip as he waited patiently, drink in his other hand while he relaxed against the plush, crimson chair near the main stage. Pale, jade eyes scanned the large room slowly watching strippers pass by with men dripping with money, trail behind them like dogs. This club was also known for its stunning strippers. The strippers were different here. They were exquisite women, all sorts of sizes and ethnicities, whom were utterly talented in what they were doing. They were empowering, sexy and confident, and that was what drew the men in.

  With a soft exhale, Harry sat up and adjusted his black duster coat, wondering to himself why did he have to dress so formal tonight. He took a look at his outfit. Black open neck shirt that displayed his swallow and butterfly tattoo, Lanvin black and white pinstripe pants, and his favorite ebony Saint Laurent ankle boots.

  It didn't look that formal he found himself thinking before remembering that it was for Niall's birthday after all, but Niall had forgotten to include that they were also going to a strip club to celebrate. Harry had never been to a strip club. He often strayed away from things like this, always the innocent one out of the boys in his friend group. But tonight, he decided to make an exception for Niall because it was the guy's birthday.

   "Enjoying, Harry?"

  Harry snapped his head to his right, shrugging lightly in response to what his friend, Louis, had said.

   "It's alright," he responded, raising his glass back up to take a sip of the vodka and sprite he had asked for. "Still waiting for the main show."