twenty.

IM BACK! With a smutty chapter, which I'm afraid is gonna go on private so imma pray it doesn't.

Up above is Iris played by Zendaya❤️

Enjoy my lovelies xx

Kiwi was SO written about Adriana.👇🏽

Jk don't get triggered.

≫≫≫

Hard candy dripping on me till my feet are wet

And now she's all over me it's like I paid for it

≫≫≫

         "Harry, baby!"

"Harry, baby!"

  Adriana's back pressed against Harry's chest, dark eyes screwing shut with her thighs shaking, moaning at the feeling of his fingers touching her between her legs. Adriana was sat between Harry's legs, who was leaning back against the headboard with one hand between her parted thighs and the other wrapped firmly around her torso, holding her in place.

  Adriana was surprised when Harry suggested this positioning, finding it interesting that he even knew of it. However, before they could even get into the position, Adriana took extra precautions by locking the bedroom door just until they were done, just in case Mateo came barging in. It wouldn't have been a lovely slight.

   "Fuck you're so wet," Harry groaned deeply, swollen lips brush her ear as he ran his fingers down her slit.

  Before Harry met Adriana, he wasn't very experienced with his fingers. But after the numerous times he spent kissing her with his hand between her legs, he found himself knowing exactly where she liked to be touched. He knew exactly how to rub her clît and to flick his fingers against it to get her thighs shaking. He knew how hard to thrust his fingers into her to get her sweet lips open and let out those sexy moans he loved ever so much. He knew how she liked it when he used his thumb to rub her clît while fingering her at the same time in order to get her releasing.

   "Oh my god," Adriana gasped for air, cheeks flushed with one of her hands holding onto his arm that was wound around her.

  Her other hand held onto his thigh, fingertips digging into the flesh that was decorated with a tiger tattoo. For the first time in a long time, Adriana felt an overwhelming amount of pleasure, something both her body and herself enjoyed. She found herself in no control of her own body, thighs shaking vigorously to a point where they tried to clamp shut because she couldn't take it. Harry threw her legs over his bent knees to stretch her out wider, alternating between thrusting his fingers into her and rubbing her clît. She couldn't even control her moans, forcing Harry to cup her mouth to keep her quiet or else her son would wake up.