| forty four |

Apologies for the late update y'alllllll

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I've been waiting to write it since the book started lmao.

Excuse any errors plssss

≫≫≫

Mama, just killed a man

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead

≫≫≫

   "Harry? What the fuck are you doing here?"

   "Umm..." Harry trailed off in fear, looking at Dean with wide eyes while Adriana gazed at him over his shoulder, begging him to come up with something. "A-A friend told me that you sell cocaine, he-he told me where you lived, and I was wondering if you could sell me some."

   "You do cocaine?" Dean arched a brow at him in surprise, while Adriana rolled her eyes at his response.

   "Well I started only recently," Harry shrugged a little, before he held his hands up. "But please, don't bother! You're probably busy. I'll just buy from one of your guys or something."

   "No, no," Dean shook his head, a smile suddenly drawling onto his lips. "I'll get some from my personal stash for you, c'mon inside."

  Harry's heart dropped in his chest at Dean's words, gaze flickering to Adriana for him to refuse and walk away. But Dean was waiting expectantly, and Harry feared him.

   "Oh no, if you could just give it to me here, I can be on my way quicker. I have things to do, places to go," Harry rambled nervously, chuckling awkwardly, making Dean's thick brows lower.

   "I'm sure you can wait inside a few minutes, I want to talk to you," Dean uttered lowly, the authority and firmness in his voice making Harry gulp quietly before nodding in defeat. "Come inside and sit down."

  Dean stepped to the side and opened the door wider to allow Harry to come in. Harry stepped into the apartment, smiling awkwardly at Dean before he shut the door behind them. Adriana looked at Harry, trying to hide her emotions as she stood in front of him.

   "Oh I forgot," Dean suddenly said, stepping around Harry and finding his place next to Adriana, slinging an arm around her waist. "This my girlfriend, Adriana. I don't know if you've met in highschool, but she went to the same one as us, Harry."

   "Hi, I'm Harry. Pleased to meet you," Harry smiled politely, sticking his hand out. He pretended he didn't know Adriana. Adriana smiled softly and returned the handshake.

   "Adriana," she responded before Dean told Harry to wait for him in the living room.

  Harry passed by Adriana, shooting her a 'help me' look before walking into the living room and taking a seat. Dean left her side to go get his backpack from the bedroom. Adriana followed him, momentarily making sure to check up on Mateo who was napping in his room. She made sure the door was closed so he wouldn't wake up to Harry's voice and come bounding along unexpectedly. Her feet carried her off to the bedroom where Dean was bending over, grabbing his backpack.