| thirty one |

okay I need to start off by apologising for being passive aggressive during that author's note in the previous chapter and not considering how the reader must've been feeling through the mature content scenes like the rape scene.

Thank you for all who commented! I understand better now (:

I APOLOGIZE for being so late with this update. Had a lil writer's block but now I'm back! Please do excuse this chapter because it's shit and I was half asleep while posting so ignore the errors ❤️❤️❤️

ENJOY

≫≫≫

I got lifetimes worth of love hidden beneath my tongue

Written on my skin, tells me you're the one

≫≫≫

   "Hi! I'm Harry!"

"Hi! I'm Harry!"

  Harry reached out to shake Iris' and Hadiya's hands one after the other with a bright smile on his face. He was having lunch with them today because he wanted to discuss with them the birthday plans he had in store for Adriana. He picked a day where Adriana was feeling a little better so that he didn't have to worry about leaving her without any support, and with Mateo.

  He felt like he was babying her to a certain extent, but he often told himself that he just worried about her a lot. There were times he'd leave her to get groceries or for meetings with his record deal team, and would return to find her with chills all over, shutting herself off from everything and everyone because of her anxiety and depression, while Mateo would sob because his mother wasn't there for him.

   "I'm Iris," Iris grinned widely, thrusting her hand out for Harry to shake. He smiled kindly at her, before turning to shake Hadiya's hand.

   "Hadiya," she introduced herself with a bright smile.

   "Hello, hello, it's lovely to meet the two of you, I've heard so much about you guys from Adriana!" Harry rambled excitedly and adorably. "Please sit! Let's order!"

  Harry was sweet and charismatic like Adriana had described to Iris and Hadiya, and they were therefore happy that Adriana had found a man so perfect like Harry. They had expected the conversation to be all about Adriana, her birthday and how she was doing. But Harry made an effort to get to know Iris and Hadiya better after they discussed what was happening for Adriana's birthday tomorrow. They talked about their jobs at the New York Ballet company, and Adriana came up in the conversation once again.

   "Adriana was the best dancer in the company," Iris exaggerated while Harry listened with a smile. "She's insanely talented. Like yeah she's an amazing pole dancer, but her ballet dancing is breathtaking."