| nineteen |

Harry's ring-clad fingers make me nut. Rt your kink.

Long ass chapter for my babes xx

Excuse any errors pls <3

≫≫≫

Best friends with the thing that's killing me

Enemies with my best friend, there's no healing me

≫≫≫

   "I'll be right back

   "I'll be right back."

She gently lifted Mateo off her lap and set him down next to Harry, who raised his gaze and furrowed his brows questioningly at her. A reassuring smile etched onto her face, murmuring to Harry that she was fine. But he knew she wasn't. He noticed that she hadn't touched any of the food he had brought throughout the entirety of the movie. When he questioned her, she simply said that she was full from dinner. But while she was in the bathroom 15 minutes into the movie, Harry asked Mateo if his mother ate a lot during dinner because he had his suspicions. Mateo told him that she didn't eat anything because there wasn't enough food.

Harry also noticed her grimacing during the movie, due to pain. He couldn't figure out whether it was a headache or something else, but she looked like she was in pain and that was probably why she had just excused herself. Harry stood up from his seat, telling Mateo that he was just going to go to the bathroom. At the end of the hallway, he spotted Adriana walking into her bedroom. His fingers ran through his long curls as he bit his lip, hoping the conversation they were about to have is going to turn out well and not into some sort of argument.

"Adriana?" Harry peeked into the bedroom, eyes narrowing when he saw her push the queen-sized bed aside. "What are you doing?"

Her gaze met his, her teeth tugging at her lower lip as she contemplated on whether or not to go ahead and retrieve the stash of cocaine she had hidden. The cravings hit her again in that moment, making her face contort with frustration and pain, feeling her head ache. Harry let out a tiny sigh, walking over to where she was kneeling near the bed. There was a screwdriver on the floor next to her, along with a square hidden safe on the floor, which Harry assumed she was going to open with the screwdriver.

"Is that where you hide your cocaine?" Harry questioned with an arch of his brow, making her nod slowly, not looking at him. "Come here."

He held his hand out to her, making her reach out to hold it so that he could help her stand up. When he reached out to touch her face, she averted her gaze, finding it hard to look him in the eye and talk about what was going on with her, since she knew the type of questions he was going to ask.

"Is it the cravings?" he murmured quietly; thumb stroking her cheek while she bit her lip.

"I just need to do a line, Harry. A few grams, not a ball-"