| forty six |

I AM BACK sorta

It's been hard to get back to my usual standard of writing so please bear with me if this chapter is a lil shitty. It's more of a transition chapter anyways.

But anyways better than nothing right?
Hope y'all enjoy x

WARNING: mature content consisting of rape

≫≫≫

Color crimson in my eyes

One or two could free my mind

≫≫≫

   "How you holding up?"

   "Not so great...I couldn't sleep last night."

  A yawn interrupted the sentence that came out of Adriana's mouth,  emphasizing her words. It was 10 in the morning when Donny came over to see Adriana. He still hadn't seen Harry, but from talking to Adriana about how he was doing Donnie had a good idea of what was going on. Harry was tossing and turning all night, unable to sleep, falling asleep but only to be woken up later by nightmares of the tragic incident that had occurred the night before. Harry was going through hell and Adriana found it difficult to help him because she too was going through her own personal hell, struggling with the rape trauma that still clung to her as well as her cocaine cravings.

   "I'd be trying to calm Harry down and in order to do that I'd have to touch him," Adriana began explaining, interlocking her fingers over her lap. "But every time I touch him I just feel cold all over. I'd flinch and immediately feel like his hands are on me again. I-It's just been so awful."

   "Fuck, I'm sorry Adriana," Donnie said sympathetically. "Is there anyone else who can help Harry? Actually no, you shouldn't tell anyone else about what happened-"

   "Shit, I already told one of his friends," Adriana gulped with wide eyes, making Donnie sigh heavily. "He won't tell the cops or anything I made him promise, he's a good guy. He knew about everything that was going on between Dean, Harry and I. He's Harry's bestfriend."

   "Alright alright I trust you," Donnie nodded in response. "So this bestfriend, maybe he can help Harry get through this so you can focus on yourself as well."

   "Yeah I need to call him up. I think he blames me for all of this," Adriana murmured lowly, making Donnie frown.

   "For what?"

   "For doing this to Harry," she sighed. "It's my fault he's suffering like this now."

   "Adriana, I know you think that-"