twenty four.

SOOOOOO I decided to treat y'all with a slutty chapter! This chapter is completely full of smut so like skim of ya don't want to read cuz there's foreshadowing and a few important thing said (:

Enjoy and please excuse any errors!!

≫≫≫

Wanna put my fingers through your hair. Wrap me up in your legs

And love you till your eyes roll back

≫≫≫

"Oh fuck."

  Harry groaned softly, breath fanning against Adriana's ear as she palmed his bulge slowly while peppering kisses along his jaw. As soon as they got into the car, Adriana couldn't keep her hands off of Harry. She was much more sober now since she forced herself to stop drinking because she wanted to be sober for when they were going to fuck. Adriana wanted to be sober for the long, wild night that had just begun.

  Adriana pressed the heel of her hand against his hard bulge, rolling it firmly and eliciting a heavy moan from him that made her stomach clench. Harry pulled his hand up to grip the side of her face, fingers tangling into her dark locks while he brushed his lips against hers, joining them in a firm kiss. He grunted against her lips, disliking that he wasn't facing her properly. He pulled her onto his lap, impatiently hitching her skirt up her thighs with her help while their lips stayed joined together in a messy, kiss full of tongue.

  As soon as Adriana's skirt was bunched at her hips, Harry grabbed them and pulled her down to grind against him. Their lips broke away at the sudden movement of her pussy rubbing against his hardened length in his pants, soft pants escaping both of their lips. Harry slipped his hands up to feel her bare ass, a lacey thong being the only thing covering her sex. He squeezed the soft flesh in his large hands, gripping it and making her grind against him once again.

   "Shit I want to fuck you right here," Adriana moaned quietly against his lips, shifting her hips back and forth so that her covered pussy was rubbing against his hardened bulge in his jeans.

   "No I want to take you on my bed, all night long," Harry murmured back, his raspy, hot words surprising Adriana a little, making her moan and grind again.

  She was relieved she had Mateo sleeping over at Jazmín's, because she didn't have to worry about being too loud if Harry and her were to go back to her apartment. In Harry's mansion, she had the freedom to be as loud as she wanted to be.

  Adriana's thoughts disappeared from her mind when she felt Harry pulling her thong to the side from the back, before slipping his other hand between her legs and dragging two fingers up her slick pussy. Her jaw slackened and a soft moan tumbled from her swollen lips, hands holding the back of Harry's head before slipping into his curls. Harry tilted his head up to press hot kisses against her jawline, travelling to the sensitive spot under her ear where he slipped his tongue out and teased the kiss, puckering his lips against it while he ran his fingers through her wet folds.

   "Harry, oh dios mío," Adriana whimpered in Spanish, bringing out a dirty side of Harry, which he never thought existed. Her words and sexy accent made him immediately push two fingers into her, other hand pulling the flesh of her ass a bit to stretch her out. Oh my god.

   "You sound so incredibly hot, my love," Harry murmured lowly, wet lips brushing her ear as he thrusted his fingers into her. "I fucking love it when you speak Spanish."