| eleven |

I am back with another long ass chapter !!

WARNING: this chapter contains rape, but it's in a dream so that part will appear in italics and if you're uncomfortable please don't read!

I didn't remove the brackets to mark that the chapter has sexual content because it's mild and isn't very graphic.

Please read the A/N at the end xx

Hope you enjoy this chapter nonetheless <3

≫≫≫

Do I wanna know?

If this feeling flows both ways?

≫≫≫

  Harry didn't protest, simply climbing into the seat next to the driver's one as carefully as possible due to his large body

Harry didn't protest, simply climbing into the seat next to the driver's one as carefully as possible due to his large body. Adriana climbed into his Porsche, breathing in at how beautiful it was and the feeling she got from even sitting in a luxurious car like his. Harry pulled the sleeves of his hoodie over his hands as he relaxed into his seat with another yawn. He told her to use the navigation system in the car to drive to his house since his address was already typed into it, and because he was too sleepy to direct her.

   "I'm sorry, Adriana," Harry spoke up after a few minutes of silence, surprising her a little because she thought he had fallen asleep again. "I really am, I'm sorry I assumed you were like those stereotypical strippers and believed what Morgan said. I'm so sor-"

   "Harry," she couldn't help but chuckle. "It's okay, I forgive you."

   "Everyone's been trying to manipulate me into thinking you're like other strippers," Harry said without thinking, making her frown a little.

   "What do you mean?"

   "Like my friends Niall and stuff. They kind of say similar things to what Morgan said, that you'd do anything for money," he told her hesitantly.

   "They're right, sort of," she said with a sigh, halting the car at a traffic signal.

   "Yeah but they think you're a...slut," Harry muttered lowly. "I hate that word."

   "Me too," Adriana agreed with a chuckle. "I get called it probably every single night."

   "That's horrible," Harry gaped, while Adriana laughed lightly.

   "I'm used to it," she said. "The men who come to the club are assholes, I've barely seen any gentlemen or just guys who're nice. Guys like you, Harry, are extremely rare."