seven.

remember guys! the chapter titles that have a fullstop next to it has smut (:

Another reminder, when 'he' or 'him' is mentioned in italics; Adriana is referring to someone from her past and not Harry!

also! there's some spanish and french in this chapter so please correct me if it's wrong and don't be a dick about it (;

≫≫≫

A lover on the left

A sinner on the right

≫≫≫

  Harry couldn't handle the anticipation rising up inside of him as he kissed Adriana hungrily, slipping his ring-clad fingers into her long, brunette locks

  Harry couldn't handle the anticipation rising up inside of him as he kissed Adriana hungrily, slipping his ring-clad fingers into her long, brunette locks. She could tell how much he wanted her just by the taste of his lips and tongue on hers, pulling away to gaze at him with a smirk. Her dark eyes glinted as she pressed her hand against his chest to increase the space between them, making him frown a little as he was forced to sit down on the edge of the bed as she stood in front of him. She kicked her shoes off slowly, keeping her dark irises locked with his as her hands came up to play with the tie of her trench coat.

His hands gripped the edge of the bed as he watched her with his tongue slowly gliding over his lower lip, wetting it as she untied her trench coat at a leisurely pace. Her delicate hands moved to clasp the opening of it, pulling the material apart to reveal her exposed body clad in only a black lace bra and panties. Adriana didn't really buy anything from Victoria's Secret that afternoon; she simply decided to wear something she already had.

Harry's swollen, red lips parted slightly at the ravishing sight of her while she gazed back at him with her lips curled into a smirk. His eyes travelled down her body, studying the detailed lace bra that clung to the thick swells of her breasts, down to her toned stomach and her crotch that was covered in matching panties. His eyes widened a tad bit when he noticed she had suspenders that were attached to the panties, clipped to the black sheer stockings that she was wearing. He remembered Niall telling him about these things that some women liked to wear: garter belts.

"How do I look?" she asked him in a low, sultry tone, watching him close and part his lips a couple of times before properly speaking.

"Unbelievably stunning," he murmured in awe, looking at her with a genuine look in his eyes that made her smile.

She stepped forwards, swaying her hips a little as she did so, before climbing onto his lap and straddling him. Her hands rose to caress his cheeks, stroking his cheekbone as he gazed up at her in slight awe and lust. A sudden urge to be the dominant one struck Harry as Adriana lightly rolled her hips, her clothed core brushing his crotch. His hands suddenly gripped her hips, pulling her further into him as he attached his lips to the skin of her neck. Her jaw slackened and eyes widened a little in surprise when she felt pleasure wash over her when he nipped at her skin and rolled his tongue against it hotly, soothing the dull ache that was created.