| twenty eight |

hey y'all I'm back with another stressful chapter! but hey at least it's long (;

Plsplspslsps excuse any grammatical errors and errors with the Spanish. I made like one mistake during the last chapter and literally nine people commented like ok I get it lmao I don't have the time to edit chapters.

≫≫≫

See the flames inside my eyes

It burns so bright I wanna feel your love

≫≫≫

   "Adriana

"Adriana."

   "Harry?" Mateo frowned when he heard his mother's boyfriend groan her name into the phone. "Hola!"

   "Mateo?" Harry mumbled, his voice coming out full of pain and confusion. "Put-Put mama on the phone, please?"

   "Mamá!" Mateo called out loud, holding her phone with both his hands and looking up towards the kitchen where Adriana quickly appeared at the doorway. "Es Harry." It's Harry.

  Adriana frowned a little, heading over to the couch where Mateo was sitting on, watching the TV. She took the phone from him and brought it up to her ear.

   "Harry?"

   "A-Adriana, hey princess," Harry tried to make himself sound upbeat, but the pain was present in his voice, and it worried Adriana greatly.

   "Harry, what's wrong? You don't sound okay," Adriana immediately questioned with a deep frown.

   "I'm fine, baby," he insisted, trying to mask the agony in his tone. "Can you pick me up? I'm too sleepy and tired to walk back home."

   "You don't sound fine," she muttered under her breath, praying that everything was okay with him. "Where are you?" she questioned, gesturing to Mateo to follow her.

  He gladly hopped of the couch and held her hand as they descended down the stairs to his underground garage. She grabbed the keys to his Porsche, which was the closest to her, as she listened attentively to the location he gave her. She told him that she will be there quickly and hung up, opening the door for Mateo and buckling him at the front seat. She couldn't leave Mateo all alone in the mansion so she had to take him.

   "Please let him be okay," Adriana whispered to herself as she pulled out of the garage and headed out.

  She managed to find the hairdresser he said he was at, frowning deeply when she saw a man sitting on the floor beside the closed shop. Her jaw dropped when she recognized the man's long, chocolate hair and printed Gucci t-shirt. Adriana halted the car right next to the pavement, instructing Mateo to stay inside as she quickly scrambled out of the car. Her heart dropped to her stomach when she approached her boyfriend who was sat with his back against the window of the hairdresser, face bruised terribly with a little blood trickling down his forehead.