| forty |

so in this chapter at the beginning, it's been about a week since Adriana and Harry broke up. Then halfway through it'll be two weeks since they broke up. You'll get it while reading.

A long chapter for you lovelies! For sure more interesting than the previous one lmao. Hope you enjoy ❤️

Also Woman by Harry Styles really suits this chapter (:

OH AND that's Dean below. HATE DEAN, but love Nathaniel Buzolic with all my heart.

≫≫≫

This thing upon me, howls like a beast

You flower you feast

≫≫≫

≫ A few days later ≫

A few days later

   "What is happening with you?"

  Adriana cleared her throat as she raised her head up from the toilet where she had just thrown up into. She didn't answer his question, weakly pulling herself up and flushing the toilet before turning to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. Once she was done, she looked at Dean who stared back at her expectantly, strong arms folded across his chest with his dark, devious eyes glued onto her face. She tried to move around him, but he wouldn't let her leave.

   "I asked you a question," Dean spoke gruffly, making her huff quietly and avert her gaze. "You haven't been well, you aren't taking care of Mateo properly. He keeps asking me what's wrong with his mother. Now I'm wondering the fucking same. So you better talk now or else I'm taking you to the hospital."

   "It's withdrawals," Adriana said, and she wasn't lying but that was only part of the truth. Everything was taking a toll on her physical health now and she was doing a terrible job of handling it herself.

   "Alright, I'll call my friend Kenny over. He's been clean for years now, and he did it himself. No rehab or whatever. He can help," Dean told her, making her sigh lightly and nod. Maybe she can get better after all without having to go to rehab. "Come here."

  He held his arms out for her to walk into, making her brows lower and head shake as a 'no'. She remembered how when she was 18, she'd do anything he asked her to, out of fear. Now she felt as if there was nothing he could do that was worse than what he had already done to her. However, the look on his face didn't settle well with her and she wasn't ready for another round of arguing, which eventually turns into rough, forceful sex. So she stepped forwards and let him wrap his arms around her, feeling one muscly arm wrap around her shoulders while the other curled around her waist, trapping her against him completely.